Coalfield vs Harriman

knight2

It is what it is-It happen and you can't change it-so it really doesn't matter what everybody thinks should be done. The schools & TSSAA will make that decision.

As far as the game goes it was a will deserved win for Harriman-both teams played hard. I wish them both luck in the playoffs. Hold your heads high & move on!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how people who wasnt even at this game keeps posting things thay wasnt there to see or know what happen.Only the players know exactly what happen that triggered the fight and it isnt for anyone who wasnt on the field to say what happen. If you watch the films you will see BOTH teams are guilty of cheap shotting eachother it wasnt all one sided like most people on here are trying to say. As far as Coalfield being more disaplined it WAS NOT Harrimans coach who grabbed a Harriman player and shoved another it was COALFIELDS coach who did that. And as for disapline I know Harrimans players will be displined for their actions I cant say Coalfields will be though being as they see they done no wrong.

Yea and it is funny too how the fans get in this. I think if you arent a player or a coach,you shouldnt run your mouth about the game. Im not sayin Coalfield ior Harriman is right or wrong but the fans just need to stay out of it.

And like u said, only the players know what triggered it.

u are crazy because playing after the whistle is pretty bad and no our coach isnt crazy ur player from last year # 75 was throwing punches and kneeing throats the whole game so there for u are wrong

Like I said before football is a game of hard knocks! If you can't take what happens don't play. And you cant say that you have never cheap shotted anybody. At least you didn't see Harriman's coach grab a Coalfiled player and push him like the Coalfield coach did to a Harriman player. NOW THATS A CHEAP SHOT! The Coalfield coach should have worried about his own team not Harrimans. Take it for what its worth, Harriman still won!

Let me remind you of something there Bill, seems that the game was on TV and there were a lot of people in the stands. Those in the stands bought a 5.00 ticket that helps support the program. These folks have every right to have an opinion and express in a forum just like this. If you don't want comment, close the games to the public and no one will have an opinion. But then again, you won't have a program because no one will care.

Let me remind you of something there Bill, seems that the game was on TV and there were a lot of people in the stands. Those in the stands bought a 5.00 ticket that helps support the program. These folks have every right to have an opinion and express in a forum just like this. If you don't want comment, close the games to the public and no one will have an opinion. But then again, you won't have a program because no one will care.

well knock knock i dont care if the people have opinion that dont matter as a player my self i know wat happens on the field and i know wat happens when we get upset off but i think i know wat happend when there was 2 mins left in the 3rd quarter more than the fans did so personaly i wish they had a "fans only" and a "players only" fourms it would take care of a lot ur bull crap

well knock knock i dont care if the people have opinion that dont matter as a player my self i know wat happens on the field and i know wat happens when we get upset off but i think i know wat happend when there was 2 mins left in the 3rd quarter more than the fans did so personaly i wish they had a "fans only" and a "players only" fourms it would take care of a lot ur bull crap

Do they teach English at Harriman, or is that what passes for English?? That was one long sentence.

Well knock knock, I don't care if the people have opinion. That doesn't matter. As a player myself, I know what happens on the field and I know what happens when we get upset off. But I think I know what happend when there was 2 mins left in the 3rd quarter. ?? unsure how to correct this one ?? More than the fans did so personally I wish they had a "fans only" and a "players only" fourms. It would take care of a lot your bull crap.

IF YOU DON"T WANT TO READ IT, DON'T LOG ON. THAT IS WHY THEY CALL IT A FORUM YOU MORON!!!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> IMO.......sounds like the both lost?!?! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Kaz /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

knockknock, I am not one to try an correct people on here but in Harrimans English Teachers defence I dont think billybob is from Harriman. I believe he is from Coalfield. The reason I think he is from Coalfield is because he was responding to a post I had put on here. So yes they do teach English at Harriman just not sure where billybob goes to school for his English class.