East Hickman (Lyles)

Giles County (Pulaski)

Hickman County (Centerville)

Lewis County (Hohenwald)

Loretto

Marshall County (Lewisburg)

Page (Franklin)

Spring Hill (Columbia)

With the entry of the Hickman Co. schools, who are the favorites? How do you think they will rank?

Here is the new district 10AA.

East Hickman (Lyles)

Giles County (Pulaski)

Hickman County (Centerville)

Lewis County (Hohenwald)

Loretto

Marshall County (Lewisburg)

Page (Franklin)

Spring Hill (Columbia)

With the entry of the Hickman Co. schools, who are the favorites? How do you think they will rank?

Marshall County is LOADED! They return all 5 starters from a team that almost won it all. This year they will.

Marshall County is the favorite by a mile. Lewis County should finish a distant second. 3rd through 8th is pretty much up for grabs. I suspect that Giles County will possibly take either 3rd or 4th as they return five seniors. Page returns all but two players so they should be improved. Loretto returns a very young team that includes a new incoming freshman who should help them out. East Hickman only has Oakley so I assume they will probably finish last. Spring Hill lost alot including Brown so they should struggle as well. Hickman County has a new coach, but their inside play is pretty weak with Oakley going to East Hickman.

All I can say is thank goodness we're not in AAA anymore. The visiting crowds were awful. Sometimes there would be only 10. Except for Brentwood. That rivalry will be missed.

I know Coach Barrett is fired up and ready to get Hickman County pointed in the right direction. It'll be nice to have a full gym and watching two great teams playing for the Dawgs!

I know that several teams in the district have had scrimmages, how are your teams doing?

I heard Lewis Co. looked very good this weekend. Lots of uptempo ball.

East Hickman looked better than this summer, but still needs to improve. Girls are playing very hard. Their defense will keep them in alot of games.

Hickman Co. had some tough games, but how are they looking?

How did Marshall Co. do in the rematch with Austin East?

Page?

Loretto?

Spring Hill?

Giles Co.?

Marshall County should be the team to beat not only in the District but all so in the Region. Returning all 5 starters, as well as an bench that will be able to really contribute, they should do well. At the Franklin County Play Day, they beat Austin-East by 20+ points and held Oakland to only 7 points. They went to a play day at Riverdale on Thursday held Riverdale to 4 points during the 1st half. They should control their own destiny - they have the talent and at this point, they are playing like a team that wants to go back to the State!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Lots of love to the Marshall County Tigerettes!!!!!!!!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Marshall County should be the team to beat not only in the District but all so in the Region. Returning all 5 starters, as well as an bench that will be able to really contribute, they should do well. At the Franklin County Play Day, they beat Austin-East by 20+ points and held Oakland to only 7 points. They went to a play day at Riverdale on Thursday held Riverdale to 4 points during the 1st half. They should control their own destiny - they have the talent and at this point, they are playing like a team that wants to go back to the State!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Lots of love to the Marshall County Tigerettes!!!!!!!!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The top 20 fan poll is full of homers, Marshall County won their region, Finished runner-up in the state, returns all of their players and is ranked in the lower 10? Austin east is ranked 1st? Get a grip...I am not a Marshall Homer, but I am smart enough to know that the road to the State Championship goes through Marshall..even if the games in the state are played at Murfreesboro. Good luck to Marshall. :0)