Best coach in state

radio33

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Know Head Coaches Get Alot of Recognition And Thusly Deserved, But Shouldn't his Supporting Cast Recieve Recognition As Well. I Know The Buck Stops With Him. And Whether The Program Thrives Or Dies Is Credited to Him. But His Success is Attributed to the Staff he Has Around Him.

I believe that goes without saying. The first task of a head coach would be to surround himself with a very good staff. Coach MaCadams, for example, has been able to keep some quality coaches, trainers and staff for several years now. He's also had to replace a few, who have left over the years. I believe the longevity and stability of his coaching staff is a big reason for the success at Lipscomb.

I believe that goes without saying. The first task of a head coach would be to surround himself with a very good staff. Coach MaCadams, for example, has been able to keep some quality coaches, trainers and staff for several years now. He's also had to replace a few, who have left over the years. I believe the longevity and stability of his coaching staff is a big reason for the success at Lipscomb.

Yeah that's true. Good Programs Breed Future Coaches.

Brian Stewart at JCS is obviously one of the best new coaches around. In only his second year as head coach he already has a 1A State championship and will make the playoffs in a very tough 2A region. He and his staff made adjustments at halftime of the TCA game that blew TCA out of the water.