South vs. Tennessee High

THSVikings2004

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When South played Greeneville earlier in the year. I know south didn't play there best ball and its showed. Has South scored less then 40pts in any game since then? They have steamrolled all there opponents since. I know many people would like to south lose, but to do so u have to stop phillips simple as that haha.

South 42-20

When South played Greeneville earlier in the year. I know south didn't play there best ball and its showed. Has South scored less then 40pts in any game since then? They have steamrolled all there opponents since. I know many people would like to south lose, but to do so u have to stop phillips simple as that haha.

South 42-20

your on crack. There is no way THS will lose by over 10 IF and only If they actually lose. And honestly i have a feeling in my stomach telling me that they are going to win. Cant wait to play Greeneville this year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

your on crack. There is no way THS will lose by over 10 IF and only If they actually lose. And honestly i have a feeling in my stomach telling me that they are going to win. Cant wait to play Greeneville this year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I got one thing to say all u tn high fans are in for a rude awakening

South 42-20

42 ... get real /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> not even if we play twice and thats what i expect. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I also had a chance to see the Curt Philips show Thursday night. And I don't say that as a crack or a dig...it's the truth. EVERYTHING that the Curt Philips team does is opened up by Curt Philips. Defensively the CP team is weak against the run and a betting man would come to the conclusion that that spells trouble for them in this game. Not much more can be said about D other than strap it on...because Baker and Shepherd are both healthy. By the way I would be interested to see if you have the same take on Shepherd after friday night. I would say that after last friday you would have a different respect for Carr. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

On offense, Curt probably ran a QB sneak 7 out of the first 10 plays from the line of scrimmage. He returned all kickoffs and punts. Heck Id be surprised if he didn't change jerseys on the sidelines and kick the field-goal in the first half! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> But I see the game plan. Giving the opposing team a healthy dose of Curt right off the bat paves the way for the other players to shine on the third or fourth possession. RBs are decent but most of what they get is opened up by the threat of Curt running the ball. The WRs have average speed but are confident and sure handed. I saw two spectacular catches made in that game. Curt threw maybe two bad passes while I was there but if you give him time he will find his man. I would suspect that we will put pressure on him but mimic what Greenville did and assign a very capable rover back or LB to shadow his every move. Chopping the Philips tree down a little at a time will be the goal, and by half time we can settle back into coverage. And by him touching the ball on kickoffs, punts, and 7 out of 10 times the offense runs a play we will have ample opportunity. Curt is the man and NOBODY can deny that...but Stacy has obviously conditioned him to think that when the going gets tough we'll just give you the ball. That's allot of weight for even Curt to carry going into this part of the season. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Cap, you're thinking too much dude! It's actually really simple. Let me explain. We're gonna smack you around a little, and you're gonna have to like it. Now, concentrate on your #2 vs. #3 matchup the following week and don't stress too much about this one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cap, you're thinking too much dude! It's actually really simple. Let me explain. We're gonna smack you around a little, and you're gonna have to like it. Now, concentrate on your #2 vs. #3 matchup the following week and don't stress too much about this one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i have no clus who you think you are but all i can say is South is beginning to get wayyyy over confident and cocky. Not exactly all of them because i believe the majority of them are quite pleasent. Its only the few( Volamnscott) who can talk trash and who dont do anytiing on the field except hide behind the All-State QB. Now lets let the playing do the talking and then if you still have problems then Im sure some of the THS fans wont have ANY problem "smacking you around". Oh good luck though /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i have no clus who you think you are but all i can say is South is beginning to get wayyyy over confident and cocky. Not exactly all of them because i believe the majority of them are quite pleasent. Its only the few( Volamnscott) who can talk trash and who dont do anytiing on the field except hide behind the All-State QB. Now lets let the playing do the talking and then if you still have problems then Im sure some of the THS fans wont have ANY problem "smacking you around". Oh good luck though /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Love is in the air........... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Cocky? Over confident? If you back it up, it ain't neither. And for those of you who think South is a one man team, I hope you are still around this time next year as we win our 4th MLC title in a row without Curt. Save this post cause I guarantee it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Love is in the air........... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Cocky? Over confident? If you back it up, it ain't neither. And for those of you who think South is a one man team, I hope you are still around this time next year as we win our 4th MLC title in a row without Curt. Save this post cause I guarantee it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />