South vs. Tennessee High

THSVikings2004

That??™s your opinion??¦but personally I think Greeneville is the one that will get the eye opener when Sullivan East (4th in MLC) smacks you in the mouth. We won??™t settle for the two-and-two split this year. I expect an all MLC second round. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Ok i guess someone pulled the "CAP" over your eyes. Greeneville-South Part 2 the showdown

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i guess someone pulled the "CAP" over your eyes. Greeneville-South Part 2 the showdown

your handle could be(07devilsturnaround ANDGOHOME) after 1st round /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I watched the Science Hill replay last night. Our defense was top notch. We walked on the field with power. It was a mental moment. We were ready. We could have beat anyone that night. If we bring that mentality this Friday then we will live up to the hype. Tomorrow is hump day...tomorrow we will know if it's on or not. How was school today? That answer will tell the tale. It's the small things.

your handle could be(07devilsturnaround ANDGOHOME) after 1st round /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That was funny, I don't care who you are! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I dont think so actually. Something just tells me that south is in for a surprise come friday. Dont know what it is but its gonna be a good game. THS on top...24-21

I'll tell you who's in for a surprise............Tn High. I might as well let the cat out of the bag. Curt's gonna play with one arm tied behind his back and both legs tied together. Kinda like he did last year against D-B. We hope for better success this time. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I'll tell you who's in for a surprise............Tn High. I might as well let the cat out of the bag. Curt's gonna play with one arm tied behind his back and both legs tied together. Kinda like he did last year against D-B. We hope for better success this time. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

youre the one in for the suprise if you think Curt is gonna run on that THS d-line

One thing i have realized is that south doesn't have alot of people that get on here and talk and tn high has way to many that after friday nite they will have there head between there legs

It seems clear now /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ..you would rather play a team you know you can beat Rather than face another team(Boone being the first) who rams it down your throat all night.

Well can,t say as I blame ya /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

But really...my take on the game is Curt is a great athlete, but he is not superman. Like the media would like everyone to believe. This is not the first time we have faced him and i really do not believe it will be the last.

He has run roughshod over the league most of the year, but he will not see your typical MLC defense Fri. night.

These boys are very physical and fast and good tacklers, not saying he won,t make some plays, but can he make enough plays. I don,t think so. I've seen both teams play this year and we have yet to play our best or a complete game. On offense that is.

Some games were terrible to watch at times, but we still managed to win by 2-3 scores. But the D is another story.

But the O is starting to click now. South looks a little weak agianst the run, not good for south.

Allot of people are saying south will put up 42 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Well hate to disapoint , but it Ain,t gonna happen..period.

Should be a whale of a game /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> but I will say Viks 24 south 21 Play-action for the Viks will be the deference /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But really...my take on the game is Curt is a great athlete, but he is not superman. Like the media would like everyone to believe. This is not the first time we have faced him and i really do not believe it will be the last.

He has run roughshod over the league most of the year, but he will not see your typical MLC defense Fri. night.

These boys are very physical and fast and good tacklers, not saying he won,t make some plays, but can he make enough plays. I don,t think so. I've seen both teams play this year and we have yet to play our best or a complete game. On offense that is.

Some games were terrible to watch at times, but we still managed to win by 2-3 scores. But the D is another story.

But the O is starting to click now. South looks a little weak agianst the run, not good for south.

Allot of people are saying south will put up 42 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Well hate to disapoint , but it Ain,t gonna happen..period.

Should be a whale of a game /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> but I will say Viks 24 south 21 Play-action for the Viks will be the deference /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THANK YOU!!!

Finally some one with some sense