South vs. Tennessee High

THSVikings2004

I wouldn't consider a Friday night at J Fred to see Scott Smith's first go round with Graham a waste!

You're right M&G. Bad choice of words on my part. I actually would like to see Sensabaugh run as I haven't yet. But I think the first 100 yrds would be sufficient. Not much else the Tribe has that I need to see again. I will say however, that I think they have great playoff chances simply because of the hightened morale that is present at this time.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the fastest person on the Vikings squad...and where does he play? Who leads the MLC in interceptions?

I,m not sure about times..but imo kennan sheppard(RB) and corey young(wr) are the two fastest.

Not sure on interceptions can,t find any stats for defence ,but I,m sure thomas turnbull (fs) is in the top 2 or 3.

You're right M&G. Bad choice of words on my part. I actually would like to see Sensabaugh run as I haven't yet. But I think the first 100 yrds would be sufficient. Not much else the Tribe has that I need to see again. I will say however, that I think they have great playoff chances simply because of the hightened morale that is present at this time.

Just like I wouldn't consider being at Death Valley on a Friday night watching South vs. (insert any bad team here) a waste. It's high school football! I think it is obvious by being on here that we all love Friday nights and I personally think any game at any venue is a Friday well spent. Unfortunately I have had to spend a few recent Friday playoff games at Death Valley instead of J Fred ( /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ) and while it's not a DB game I enjoy them just as much. Hopefully we can have a couple at home this year!

Not sure I follow that statement /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Tomorrow!!!

What??....oh the game! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I don't think anyone should have trouble getting a seat or getting in Friday. South should be able to accomodate a lot of fans, not to mention room available for standing, which I don't think will be necessary.

What??....oh the game! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I don't think anyone should have trouble getting a seat or getting in Friday. South should be able to accomodate a lot of fans, not to mention room available for standing, which I don't think will be necessary.

You are correct '04. There will be plenty of room for this game. I know it's a big game for both teams, but there have been much "bigger" games in the past and there's always been room for everyone. Hey, what ever happened to the TH fan back from a couple of years ago.........I think his screen name was something like fnslr?? or something close to that. He's the one that still owes me the coke from the playoff bet we made! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

You are correct '04. There will be plenty of room for this game. I know it's a big game for both teams, but there have been much "bigger" games in the past and there's always been room for everyone. Hey, what ever happened to the TH fan back from a couple of years ago.........I think his screen name was something like fnslr?? or something close to that. He's the one that still owes me the coke from the playoff bet we made! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

A little more than a coke on the line tommorow!

This game could go both ways. If TN High does not stop Curt, then they have no chance of winning this game. The Vikings have an experienced front 4 on D, decent linebackers, corners are small (but Corey Young can make plays) and Turnbull at safety who you'll rarely see get beat deep. But if you cannot stop Phillips then who cares what kind of D you bring to the table. THe Vikings offense needs to control the ball and throw thru the air some, if this doesn't take place then this game is in South's hands. Ill go ahead and make a prediction, as much as I dont want to say it, South will win by more than 2 touchdowns. 28-14.

This game could go both ways. If TN High does not stop Curt, then they have no chance of winning this game. The Vikings have an experienced front 4 on D, decent linebackers, corners are small (but Corey Young can make plays) and Turnbull at safety who you'll rarely see get beat deep. But if you cannot stop Phillips then who cares what kind of D you bring to the table. THe Vikings offense needs to control the ball and throw thru the air some, if this doesn't take place then this game is in South's hands. Ill go ahead and make a prediction, as much as I dont want to say it, South will win by more than 2 touchdowns. 28-14.

Yes...911...? I'd like to report an impostor!!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

In a recent role reversal, D-B has a good chance to advance deeper into the playoffs than South.