South vs. Tennessee High

THSVikings2004

Wrong thread ET...nobody wants to here about DB on this thread. Besides South is all but guarantied to go on to at-least the third round and DB...well... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

All but guaranteed to go to the 3rd round? Gee, thanks for straightening me out. I didn't know the playoffs had become double-elimination! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone craving a tight game will be disapointed. South will be focused , Curt will be focused and that spells BLOWOUT in NET area. SOUTH FANS will be Happy.....

And I have to say that I strongly disagree with you. THS might not win this game but it WILL NOT be a blow out. THS is only a 9 point underdog and last time i checked that isnt a blowout. So I think all of the south fans craving a blowout will be disappointed. I honestly think with everything in me that THS has a chance to win this game. Not just because I am a fan of THS but I really do think they have it in them.

Wrong thread ET...nobody wants to here about DB on this thread. Besides South is all but guarantied to go on to at-least the third round and DB...well... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Please...don't even compare the 1st 2 rounds of the 4A playoffs in Regions 1/2 to the 1st 2 rounds of the 5A playoffs. You guys are basically playing the teams that you played before Boone and Volunteer were booted down the road. You are correct...it is basically a guarantee that the top 2 teams from 1-4A will move to round #3...as good as a bye as you can have. 1-4A has the 2 top teams and then is VERY weak and then 2-4A is a 1 team show. Not even close. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Ole Cap was nestled by the chimney with fright, cause he knew Death Valley was going to be a very cold night.

Stubbs was shaking with fear as he dropped to his knees, "My God" he was heard screaming "Curt's scored how many TD's?!!" /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Stubbs spoke not a word, but went straight to his work.

He called out to Canty, then turned with a jerk.

Taking his hat off and putting his hands on his knees,

he gave a nod, and Turnbull and Young ran past South??™s defense with the greatest of ease.

The crowd rose to their feet, as they witnessed Canty??™s missile,

fall straight into Turnbul??™s hands in the end-zone (once again) before the games ending whistle.

As I walked to my car after the hard fought game,

I thought to myself ???Oh NO with out Volman, coacht will never be the same!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The Vikings loaded the bus and as they drove off I heard them cheer,

To all a good-night, and better luck next year!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Cap...looks like we got ourselves a dog fight. 'Gonna be nasty. Your boy a Senior or Junior?

He's a Junior and he wears the same number my older son wore in high school. Now if I could just get that name stiching out of that lettermans jacket we would be good to go. Your son is a Senior...correct?

All but guaranteed to go to the 3rd round? Gee, thanks for straightening me out. I didn't know the playoffs had become double-elimination! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Ya that is funny! Obviously Greeneville's (impressive) phantom win over South has given Region 2 a false sense of hope. But don??™t take my word for it you will see for yourself next week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />