11/2 White House at Greenbrier

timbdp

I don't really have a dog in this fight but this why WH is looked at as they are. WH, Beech, SC.... these schools just come across with this nose stuck in the air, we're better than you are attitude. They can't have a discussion with you without having to remind you why they're better than you are. Humility is a trait that's scarce in Sumner County.

Good luck to the Cats just for the sake of seeing how WH will try to explain the streak away this time.

Amen. You said it ALL.

But hey they did DESTROY Alcoa and Beech.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have a dog in this fight but this why WH is looked at as they are. WH, Beech, SC.... these schools just come across with this nose stuck in the air, we're better than you are attitude. They can't have a discussion with you without having to remind you why they're better than you are. Humility is a trait that's scarce in Sumner County.

Good luck to the Cats just for the sake of seeing how WH will try to explain the streak away this time.

bigbeef.... so by answering a question that a Bobcat fan asked, sarcastic as it was, we get labled as having our nose stuck in the air. That's pretty narrow-minded of you my friend. You might want to take your dog and stay on the porch....

Amen. You said it ALL.

But hey they did DESTROY Alcoa and Beech.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

After your sarcastic question and response, it's safe to say humility isn't a trait that is prevaliant in Robertson County either... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

When was the last time any two rivals showed each other humility? C'mon now, have a little fun. It's just internet smack talk, nothing to get offended over.

Exactly WHH... I'm just having fun while keeping in mind there ain't a thing that can be said here that will make one bit a difference when these two teams hit the field tomorrow night. Throw the record books out the window, which White House owns (had to add that... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ) and let the chips fall where they may. I just hope no one gets hurt.

BTW, I'm looking forward to seeing the new design of the stadium in Greenbrier. I hear it's really nice the way it's set up now.

Amen. You said it ALL.

I too agree and GCat2 you are just wasting your time arguing with these people because when you argue with 1 you are pretty much sooner or later going to be arguing with 20 /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I am rooting for White House HOWEVER it wouldn't be something that made me cry myself to sleep on Friday night if Greenbrier beat their brains in this week. White House views Greenbrier as a JOKE because of the fact that they have beaten them so much. BDP_FAN and his attempt at humor on the previous page would be an excellent example of this.

Since Macon Co. beat Greenbrier I am sure that White House does feel like they are going to beat Greenbrier 45-6 like knightman said /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

bigbeef.... so by answering a question that a Bobcat fan asked, sarcastic as it was, we get labled as having our nose stuck in the air. That's pretty narrow-minded of you my friend. You might want to take your dog and stay on the porch....

Look back at the posts. I wasn't referring to you and I'm not being narrow-minded. The dandy dude posted and brought up the number of years and the wins. On his on without provocation. That's classic WH. Instead of jawing back and forth about the game or even about who will win and why.... one of you brings up the streak because it's you're fail-safe. Even if Greenbrier were to win this time, I'm sure one of you would find a technicality like the Cats haven't won in a year that a full moon fell on the 17th day of the month, so the streak still lives. Most of the WH fans just can't be humble, it's not in your nature. You have to remind others why you think you're better than they are. It's sad to see a program that has a classy coaching staff and is supposed to be a program with character be brought down by fans.

Shouldn't you all be arguing back and forth within the fan base and within the team about which players are better than others and why you think your coaches are so bad? That's what we usually see.

I too agree and GCat2 you are just wasting your time arguing with these people because when you argue with 1 you are pretty much sooner or later going to be arguing with 20 /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I am rooting for White House HOWEVER it wouldn't be something that made me cry myself to sleep on Friday night if Greenbrier beat their brains in this week. White House views Greenbrier as a JOKE because of the fact that they have beaten them so much. BDP_FAN and his attempt at humor on the previous page would be an excellent example of this.

Since Macon Co. beat Greenbrier I am sure that White House does feel like they are going to beat Greenbrier 45-6 like knightman said /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I took my humor lessons from you BC.

I wondered how long it would be before you'd jump into the thread with your "defend everyone against White House views". That's alright, I've been expecting you. And do you honestly think we really care that you want another team to beat us??? That is called jealously!!

What's wrong with someone making a prediction of WH 45-6 over Greenbrier? He's not putting a guarantee on it or anything. But it wouldn??™t be you BC if you weren??™t trying to start something with someone.

Look back at the posts. I wasn't referring to you and I'm not being narrow-minded. The dandy dude posted and brought up the number of years and the wins. On his on without provocation. That's classic WH. Instead of jawing back and forth about the game or even about who will win and why.... one of you brings up the streak because it's you're fail-safe. Even if Greenbrier were to win this time, I'm sure one of you would find a technicality like the Cats haven't won in a year that a full moon fell on the 17th day of the month, so the streak still lives. Most of the WH fans just can't be humble, it's not in your nature. You have to remind others why you think you're better than they are. It's sad to see a program that has a classy coaching staff and is supposed to be a program with character be brought down by fans.

Shouldn't you all be arguing back and forth within the fan base and within the team about which players are better than others and why you think your coaches are so bad? That's what we usually see.

Gosh, I think you may have the other half of my brain. This thread was going along fine and friendly until they have to bring up something as ridiculous as "YEARS" because they can no longer bring up "consectutively". But, if it makes them feel good to sit around and count days, hours and minutes, let them have at it. It's the same ole thing I've said before, a typical King Kong syndrome...gotta beat your chest to make yourself THINK people fear you.

Gosh, I think you may have the other half of my brain. This thread was going along fine and friendly until they have to bring up something as ridiculous as "YEARS" because they can no longer bring up "consectutively". But, if it makes them feel good to sit around and count days, hours and minutes, let them have at it. It's the same ole thing I've said before, a typical King Kong syndrome...gotta beat your chest to make yourself THINK people fear you.

Dang my chest is red and where the heck is my watch..... LOL

Just remember, we learn a lot from history and history tends to repeat itself. Not saying it will be years again, but I believe after Friday night we'll be able to say "back to back"

Now, let me get back up on this chair and start pounding the chest again

Dang my chest is red and where the heck is my watch..... LOL

Just remember, we learn a lot from history and history tends to repeat itself. Not saying it will be years again, but I believe after Friday night we'll be able to say "back to back"

Now, let me get back up on this chair and start pounding the chest again

Heck...I hope History repeats itself tomorrow night. I loved the way the last Week 10 WH came to Greenbrier turned out. You know, way back in History two years ago. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Heck...I hope History repeats itself tomorrow night. I loved the way the last Week 10 WH came to Greenbrier turned out. You know, way back in History two years ago. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But it was a 3/4 moon with the wind out of the NE at 3 mph on that specific date in history. Tomorrow night there will be just a shade less than a 1/2 moon. No repeat from back then I'm happy to report. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />