11/2 White House at Greenbrier

timbdp

But it was a 3/4 moon with the wind out of the NE at 3 mph on that specific date in history. Tomorrow night there will be just a shade less than a 1/2 moon. No repeat from back then I'm happy to report. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Whatever soothes your mind.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, my question was in the last decade. I guess I think of 'Boro as in Championship. FINAL game. You might want to let TSSAA they forgot to put your last two (basketball and baseball) records. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Any Team or Individual Championship for White House for all years

Football 2005 Class 3A American General Mr. Football Back of the Year Ricky Ladd

Boys Tennis 2001 Class A-AA Team Runner-Up 1-4 Chattanooga

Baseball 2000 Class AA Team Champions (32-4) 6-2 Chattanooga - Engle Stadium

Football 1997 Class 3A Team Champions 30-20 Nashville Attendance - 12,000

Football 1975 Class A Team Runner-Up 0-20 Murfreesboro Attendance - 2,331

Football 1972 Class A Team Runner-Up 0-20 Hendersonville Attendance - 2,041

Next time explain BORO as in championship then. In that case we have only been once.

I too agree and GCat2 you are just wasting your time arguing with these people because when you argue with 1 you are pretty much sooner or later going to be arguing with 20 /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I am rooting for White House HOWEVER it wouldn't be something that made me cry myself to sleep on Friday night if Greenbrier beat their brains in this week. White House views Greenbrier as a JOKE because of the fact that they have beaten them so much. BDP_FAN and his attempt at humor on the previous page would be an excellent example of this.

Since Macon Co. beat Greenbrier I am sure that White House does feel like they are going to beat Greenbrier 45-6 like knightman said /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im pretty sure WH doesnt take greenbrier as a joke. Any WH fan would know that they play smashmouth football and play with alot of heart. Maybe some fans on here might make it sound like we take them as a joke but in reality the players and coaches dont and thats all that matters.

LOL...I knew if I brought up the years thing the sensitive would show themselves.... LOLOLOL I also love it when other teams fans come to the Greenbrier defense....LOL

I doubt very seriously either team will blow the other out......Doesn't happen very often, so don't get your hopes up Country, you will go to bed disappointed, but you already are, aren't you???????.LOLOLOL

Well, as normal for the Greenbrier game, I usually break out in song..... songs that are enjoyed by all in this rivalry game.....But this year.....yes...a change as I feel the need to wax poetic......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The streak subjugates Greenbriers world,

We embrace it and it enslaves them....

The field is charged with BDP clouds of blue....

the blue that turns the field into screams of Greenbrier,

as they reply in fear of the inevitable-

Clear...bright....longlasting inevitability....

Inevitability...

Inevitability....

The blue stays after them....

footsteps filled with BDP on green soil....

Soon, the Greenbrier pain loses its memory.....

Embrace the inevitable,

Embrace your Eternity.....

I know it??™s a little late in the game to throw my two cents in??¦ but I figured why not??¦ everyone else is doing it??¦I love this time of year??¦ the weather is cool??¦ the air is filled with electricity??¦ the field is painted and cut to perfection??¦The CoachT internet board is alive and well with smack talk from Greenbrier and White House fans??¦It all makes for good TV...

Its week 10??¦ Comcast game of the Week??¦ Senior Night... ???White-Out White House??? Night. heck, Rudy Kalis is even coming in for this one! The team is fired up... They know what they have to do. forget last week??¦ forget all the scenarios??¦ there is one thing on everybody??™s mind??¦ White House??¦For the seniors??¦ this could be their last game??¦ and I know they aren??™t ready for Basketball yet??¦

As far as I??™m concerned??¦ the only streak people talk about now is the two years Greenbrier has failed to make the playoffs, after 13 straight prior??¦.or the streak on senior night??¦we could come up with all kinds of things??¦ but it won??™t make any difference on the game??¦

I love how ?? of the scores here don??™t even give the boys a chance??¦That??™s all the motivation that anyone should need. Greenbrier is know for proving people wrong on many occasions and tonight just might be another! Remember??¦ we didn??™t have a prayer last year too??¦ and look at that score??¦ two turnovers back to us (a little bit better officiating crew and maybe a little less rain, lol) and that game is very well back in our hands??¦People forget what kind of turnaround this team has made this year.. they just want to base assumption on the prior game??¦ or something that happened twenty years ago??¦look at the scores in the past few years??¦ and tell me the last time we were completely obliterated??¦its been a while??¦ you have to go back almost 6 years??¦further back than that it was a different era of Greenbrier Football??¦

This is something new??¦We??™ll call this the ???Attitude??? era of Greenbrier Football??¦

I hope White House enjoys their new seating in The Brier Patch @ Bobcat Field??¦ I just wonder what they??™ll complain about now??¦

*btw, if you hear a big BOOM...were not shooting at you... its a T-Shirt cannon! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Im looking forward to a great game on both sides!

Greenbrier 21

White House 20

Son, this is Bobcat country??¦

Well, as normal for the Greenbrier game, I usually break out in song..... songs that are enjoyed by all in this rivalry game.....But this year.....yes...a change as I feel the need to wax poetic......

Inevitability...

Inevitability....

Embrace the inevitable,

Jo Byrns is red

White House is Blue

I hope Greenbrier puts a whoopin on you

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Go Greenbrier (from a JB fan)!

Inevitability...

Inevitability....

Embrace the inevitable,

I am in Missouri and not able to see this game in person but I wish the best of luck to BOTH teams because I know this is a game with deep intensity and emotion for both sides. Reading through the past few posts I learned a lot. That because of a FEW (like people that write antagonizing poems and songs) the school that is part of MY blood is disliked and looked on with contempt and from some of the posts I can understand why. I can only apologize for whatever part of this I may have taken but my apologies for others would only be in vain. I can assure any team we play in everyday life we are not BAD people but behind a computer keyboard sometimes most fans gets a little too big for their britches as my mother used to say. The game will not necessarily go to the best team on the field tonight or even the one that wants it most or deserves it the most but the game will go to the one that has most things go right. Regardless these two schools are good schools with good athletes in all sports. In the questions raised I find that overall Greenbrier as a school has been to the 'Boro three times (two championships) whereas White House has been once (one championship) so neither team should be thought of as a joke as someone said. Both coaching staffs work hard and both teams work hard. And nothing we say on these boards is going to change the outcome of the way the boys play the game tonight. BUT the way in which WE play this CoachT game is how the world will view our schools no matter what the sportmanship on the field.

Good luck to both teams in this game. I look forward to seeing the tape.

Missouri? On Greenbrier week? What tha...? Too bad, bro! I hate that you're not gonna be here. Should be very exciting! If the Bobcat fans show up tonight like they did for our girls in the state tourney last week, well...watch out!!, for the 'white out.'

Heck, I'd even have let you sit with me...as long as, of course, you didn't wear your favorite blue colors. Have a safe trip back.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go Green!

I am in Missouri and not able to see this game in person but I wish the best of luck to BOTH teams because I know this is a game with deep intensity and emotion for both sides. Reading through the past few posts I learned a lot. That because of a FEW (like people that write antagonizing poems and songs) the school that is part of MY blood is disliked and looked on with contempt and from some of the posts I can understand why. I can only apologize for whatever part of this I may have taken but my apologies for others would only be in vain. I can assure any team we play in everyday life we are not BAD people but behind a computer keyboard sometimes most fans gets a little too big for their britches as my mother used to say. The game will not necessarily go to the best team on the field tonight or even the one that wants it most or deserves it the most but the game will go to the one that has most things go right. Regardless these two schools are good schools with good athletes in all sports. In the questions raised I find that overall Greenbrier as a school has been to the 'Boro three times (two championships) whereas White House has been once (one championship) so neither team should be thought of as a joke as someone said. Both coaching staffs work hard and both teams work hard. And nothing we say on these boards is going to change the outcome of the way the boys play the game tonight. BUT the way in which WE play this CoachT game is how the world will view our schools no matter what the sportmanship on the field.

Good luck to both teams in this game. I look forward to seeing the tape.

Sorry you will miss the game and actually, I cannot be there either...and it's killin' me. This has been a trying year in respects to getting to the games...I've only seen 3.

WHHS1975.... In regards to my prose and songs throughout the years..... I do not believe a few words nor do I believe I am the instigator or the originator of the contempt and utter hate that rears its head here at times.... That pride in our programs and contempt was here long before I was around this program. We are fierce rivals, in the same region now and want to win....

I can honestly say I have no contempt or hate for Greenbrier or its programs and have met several of the Greenbrier posters,,,all good people. I have met several Greenbrier players over the years....all good kids....Those who harbor hate and contempt need to peer into their own souls as to the reasoning, because a high school message board cannot cause what some suffer.

Hopefully, as many have done and told me personally, from both sides, enjoy the banter back and forth and actually like reading what I will come up with next. ( the paradoy of "The Streak", if I may brag, was my best stuff.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ) It is all in good fun. The haters??? Just looking for an excuse and a person to blame..... Sorry, look at yourself.