11/2 White House at Greenbrier

timbdp

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll need to know about the MC vs Dekalb game also... won't they?

Yes and I'll be updating those guys from the Page at Cheatham Co. game as to what's going on at both Greenbrier's game against White House & Macon's game at DeKalb. I'll be in touch with the radio folks at Greenbrier and I also have a friend who'll be at the Macon-DeKalb game providing updates as well. The Sycamore PA announcer will be in touch with me getting these scores throughout the night and he'll be providing scores from the Sycamore game against Harpeth as well.

Hey NoDoubt, if you want these scores throughout the night on Friday feel free to give me a call. The number to the radio station is 792-6789. Ask them for my personal cell phone # and they'll get that to you and then you can call me if you want to.

THIS ONE SHOULD BE ANOTHER GOOD BATTLE IN A LONG RUNNING RIVALRY!!!!

WE believe in Greenbrier's ability to come out and make this their hardest played game yet. I know how bad they wanted the PC game, and last week I think they took the lead and then slacked off. If Kirk Williams hasn't stressed to these boys how much is on the line, I will be shocked...but then again I was shocked last week so I'm not making any predictions. Greenbrier has better players than the last two weeks scores have reflected and with this being Senior night and some of these players first and last game on CSS before they graduate. . White House is playing for seed, but Greenbrier is playing for another chance. With this being these Seniors last game on the Greenbrier gridiron, they need to forget the scores in any game before now and "bring it ALL."

For the White House fans that haven't seen our stadium updates, hopefully anyone that had to stand last time will get a chance at a seat, but it still will be packed.

Go Bobcats. Work hard, hit hard, play hard!!!

Greenbrier Fans --- STEP UP and show these Seniors and the Bobcat team what they mean to us. Give them what you gave the Lady Cats at the 'Boro and show your pride!

Yes and I'll be updating those guys from the Page at Cheatham Co. game as to what's going on at both Greenbrier's game against White House & Macon's game at DeKalb. I'll be in touch with the radio folks at Greenbrier and I also have a friend who'll be at the Macon-DeKalb game providing updates as well. The Sycamore PA announcer will be in touch with me getting these scores throughout the night and he'll be providing scores from the Sycamore game against Harpeth as well.

Hey NoDoubt, if you want these scores throughout the night on Friday feel free to give me a call. The number to the radio station is 792-6789. Ask them for my personal cell phone # and they'll get that to you and then you can call me if you want to.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind.

When you're talking with the radio guys at GB, ask them to pass on the scores to Butch so that he can announce them over the PA.