William Blount vs Heritage

jethro

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope WB players are as over confident as everybody else talking about this game. Heritage will be playing for a chance to do something not many teams have done to the govs this year, which is to give them a loss. We have not done it for years but if you have watched any football this year you know that anything is possible.

Go Mountaineers!!!!!

Heritage is playing much better. WB 28-7. That is how I feel. I am not being nice. If you haven't noticed, I generally put what I think.

etcoach i was just giving you a hard time!!! i realize heritage is playing much better, i still think that the defense of the govs will dismantle the mountaineers offense. thats what i think!!!

Both teams are very physical.

Both teams will knock your head off.

Both teams are big and strong up front.

Both teams play hard every game.

Both teams have tough kids

The biggest difference is the skill players. William Blount has an outstanding quarterback,running back and receivers. Heritage just doesn't have the athletes William Blount has.

Heritage will play William Blount tough as nails. But! William Blount will just be too good for them.