MILAN @ WESTVIEW

Futball4Life

so, who cares??

Pretty much everyone who has to take 20 min just trying to get from one side of Milan to the other! You didn't have to get smart...

well why not get her number, this is supposed to be about football lol

It was about football and what to watch for when traveling to a game, CHILL! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If history has any bearing on a game as big as this one...here's what I think. If the Dawgs get an early lead in the first half, they will let Westview whittle it away in the second. If Westview gets the first points on the board, the Dawgs will answer.

It will be close either way. It will either be Westview 21 Milan 14 OR Milan 14 Westview 7 It all depends on who's night it is. The slight edge is with Westview considering their season and being on home turf, but I'll be rooting for the dawgs!

very classy post punisher i hate to say it but if my dogs have to loose at leat its to a great team again very classy hope for no injurys for neither teams tonight.

Not sure what will happen tonight, but all things considered, I HOPE we would NOT see each other again until the 4th Round if that could happen. God bless. Tonight will be fun. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Not sure what will happen tonight, but all things considered, I HOPE we would NOT see each other again until the 4th Round if that could happen. God bless. Tonight will be fun. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i agree 100% but i dont know if that can happen i dont think anyone knows yet at least maybe we wont meet again till the quarters at least that would be a great game not that tonight wont be but u know

i agree 100% but i dont know if that can happen i dont think anyone knows yet at least maybe we wont meet again till the quarters at least that would be a great game not that tonight wont be but u know

Too bad no one will be able to measure the blood pressure and heart rates in the stadium tonight. Might make a lot of doctors nervous. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hopefully it will be 1 for the Record Books.

You know, it's nice to see all the bashing of each others teams go away and the classy posts come out. This is what high school football is about right here...2 of the top 2A programs in Tennessee playing for the region championship. It's gonna be a barn burner for sure, but I'm gonna take my Bulldogs in a close one. I'm gonna say 24-21 in favor of Milan!! Gonna come down to the better kicker /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />