JCS Weekly Report

JaxMan

Senior Night at Ronnie Fowler Field...amid the wet conditions the Eagles celebrated and honored the Seniors who were stepping onto the Eagles Nest for the last time...shortly thereafter, the smiles were erased and the setting was anything but a celebration...Kendal Harper and a fine Peabody squad took the field and it was all Trenton...Peabody scored on their first 3 possesions and at the half the only thing to celebrate was that they didn't get the ball more in the first half...the second half was more of the same...the Eagles only score of the night came when Hudson rolled to his right and found Blake Taylor in the back of the end zone...nice one handed catch but it was too little to late...Hats off to a great team and a well executed game plan...Harper is for real...he is with out a doubt the best athelete I have seen all year...he was helped by others but the night belonged to him...

Player of the Game...

Blake Taylor...great catch...one handed...

Honorable Mentions...

Noah Chandler...good job filling in...way to step up

Ben Cooper...lots of tackles

Patrick Taggart...several big stops

Post Script...Trenton was unstoppable all night...made me wonder how they had lost 3 games coming into the contest

Next Week...The Eagles travel to Dresden to try and right the ship

Thanks Viking14...Trenton was perfect last night and we didn't play well...but that is not the story...they were the better team and Harper is great

My son & I both thought JCS would win this one! I asked him who he thought would win & he quickly said, "JCS". So, from a player standpoint there's one out there who's played both that thought JCS would win & I really felt that JCS would burn the Peabody secondary but obviously they didn't. Peabody musta been on last night is all I can say. I still think JCS can make a deep run in the tourney. Class program for sure with talent!

thanks...I have been impressed with all of the teams in region 8 2A being classy...everyone has been very freindly and great to us on our first year

I have to agree. The 8AA competition is demanding and unforgiving, but the class and hospitality shown to us so far has been outstanding.

My son & I both thought JCS would win this one! I asked him who he thought would win & he quickly said, "JCS". So, from a player standpoint there's one out there who's played both that thought JCS would win & I really felt that JCS would burn the Peabody secondary but obviously they didn't. Peabody musta been on last night is all I can say. I still think JCS can make a deep run in the tourney. Class program for sure with talent!

VikingFan14 I've been wanting to tell you that you are a class act and so is your son. My son was number 88 on JCS and as gocart said after that game "we enjoyed watching the sportsmanship the two displayed toward one another all night." I've watched the tape since the game and your boy didn't just play well against my son. He was in on every big defensive play of the game. In fact on one play he came up and made a stop and then my son and yours hi-fived each other on the way back to their huddles. That's what football is all about. Great heart and effort. We live in Three Way maybe our sons can get together sometime off the field. God Bless.