Alcoa at Loudon

gjredskin

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wouldn't I say that? Alcoa has won it the past 3 years and not really had much competition in 2A. This year has been no different. Their closest game in the past 6 was a 38-21 win over CAK. That's 17 and the rest have all been huge blowouts. Alcoa hasn't been contested much the past 4 years and have won the BlueCross Bowl solid the past 3 years. Goodpasture will give them the best game this year in the Title game, but that's it.

I don't know about all that, but Alcoa will be there

Yes Alcoa more than likely will be there, but Goodpasture isn't the only team they may face...There are some teams over here in West TN that can and will play some ball! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

can someone explain to me how Loudon wins the region if they win this game? That would make 3 teams with 1 loss. Loudon beats Alcoa, Alcoa beats CAK, CAK beats Loudon. How would the tiebreaker work? Now, i dont think Loudon is going to win. but i am curious about the tiebreaker situation.

if loudon wins then they would only have 1 loss on their schedule.That would make Loudon,CAK,and Alcoa all have 1 region loss.CAK and Alcoa have lost 1 out of region game each.So both CAK and Alcoa would both have 2 losses on their schedule if loudon were to win. Since it would be a 3 way tie then Loudon would win because they have the best overall record.