Franklin Co at Cumberland Co

wingman10

WHY WOULDN'T THE YOUNG PLAYERS STICK AROUND? THEY ARE ALREADY GETTING ALOT OF PLAYING TIME AND IT SEEMS IF I AM GONNA BE AT PRACTICE EVERYDAY I WANT TO GET ALL THE PLAYING TIME I CAN. I DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE YOUNG PLAYERS STICKING AROUND.

Because of the coaches! It is not about playing time. It is about whether they trust and believe in what is going on, and alot do not. These kids are not stupid and alot of them know they deserve better.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS THERE NOT SOMETHING POSITIVE THAT CAN BE SAID ABOUT THIS PAST SEASON? SURELY, THERE IS SOMETHING THAT WENT RIGHT.

Well the water person made it to all the games and did NOT get lost.

Y'all are well on your way for the most consecutive losses title.

Those are the only 'POSITIVE' things I know about for y'all unfortunately.

THINGS can be changed. If the coach does not listen, then talk to the AD. If they don't listen try the Principal. If that don't work keep going UP the chain of command until SOMEBODY DOES listen. Face it the only things politicians listen to is votes. Thusly get a bunch of signatures of registered voters to take to the Politicians and show them how many votes they stand to LOSE if things are not changed. If that does not work the replace the Politicians!

Well the water person made it to all the games and did NOT get lost.Y'all are well on your way for the most consecutive losses title.Those are the only 'POSITIVE' things I know about for y'all unfortunately.THINGS can be changed. If the coach does not listen, then talk to the AD. If they don't listen try the Principal. If that don't work keep going UP the chain of command until SOMEBODY DOES listen. Face it the only things politicians listen to is votes. Thusly get a bunch of signatures of registered voters to take to the Politicians and show them how many votes they stand to LOSE if things are not changed. If that does not work the replace the Politicians!

It is in the works!!

red boiling springs holds the active consecutive loss title at 56.cchs is stuck somewhere around the 21 zone. so we are many disappointing seasons away from such a title. so, alas, we can't even count that as a positive.

If the coaches stay we will be well on our way to 31 losses!

IS IT NOT MANDANTORY FOR THE KIDS TO BE IN WEIGHTLIFTING DURING THE OFF SEASON. I HAD READ SOMEWHERE THAT THERE WERE ONLY 10 KIDS IN THE WEIGHTROOM. IF IT IS RESULTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THEN GETTING IN THE WEIGHTROOM AND WORKING TOGETHER TO BECOME A TEAM IS A POSITIVE STEP. SUPPORTING THE COACHING STAFF AND THE SCHOOL IS ANOTHER POSITIVE STEP. WHEN THE KIDS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEIR HEAD COACH WILL BE FROM YEAR TO YEAR THAT SETS IN DOUBT. DOUBT CANNOT WIN GAMES OR BRING ABOUT A COHEISIVE BALL CLUB.

IS IT NOT MANDANTORY FOR THE KIDS TO BE IN WEIGHTLIFTING DURING THE OFF SEASON. I HAD READ SOMEWHERE THAT THERE WERE ONLY 10 KIDS IN THE WEIGHTROOM. IF IT IS RESULTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THEN GETTING IN THE WEIGHTROOM AND WORKING TOGETHER TO BECOME A TEAM IS A POSITIVE STEP. SUPPORTING THE COACHING STAFF AND THE SCHOOL IS ANOTHER POSITIVE STEP. WHEN THE KIDS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEIR HEAD COACH WILL BE FROM YEAR TO YEAR THAT SETS IN DOUBT. DOUBT CANNOT WIN GAMES OR BRING ABOUT A COHEISIVE BALL CLUB.

I agree with you about getting in the weightroom. That is a no brainer. Have you saw the Jets play? If you have you would see that the coaches need to go. The coaching staff has out grown their support. There has been no improvement since those coaches have been here. They just want to set back and collect a paycheck. As long as we let them that is what they will do. When there is a coach worth supporting I will be on board. When half of the kids want the coach gone because they do not trust him or believe in him, that is doubt.

Lifting is not mandatory until after Christmas. The TEAM resumes lifting then. What I am trying to hint at is I wish that my team mates would get this drive to want to better themselves. I just want them to better themselves and get bigger(strength wise lol). Some of us don't need to gain anymore weight(me for example haha)

That is one reason y'all are not winning. There is NO pressure from the coaches!

I can tell you for sure about one program that did win alot and that is Riverdale. When Rankin was there the only reason anybody on the team got a break from lifting was if they won the state title and that was only from the day of the title game until they got back from Christmas break. Other than that ALL the team was lifting EVERY day or they did NOT play. They even lifted during the dead period at gyms around town until they were allowed to go back to their weight room. When they did NOT win the title they were back in the weight room the following Monday morning and lifted until the Christmas break and were expected to lift on their own DURING the break.

BTW the reason I know about CC is because I have a cousin that retired there from Fla that started all 4 years he was at Fla State for Bobby Bowden that goes to y'alls games and tells me about them on Mondays. So far he is NOT impressed with the coaches there!

get em liftin kong ur a senior get em in the gym, the dead period is over for the fall so you guys are good to go, dont worry about conditioning just lift

also lost ole dad, he doenst have any interest in coaching does he?

Nope, sorry. He is just doing like me and enjoying retirement. Besides our knees can't take it anymore! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

He also says it would interfer with his 'golf' game. Boy (I can call him that as I am older /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ) did well coming out of Fla State. Started out as Director of the City of Margate city parks which required him to play at least 9 holes a day on one of their courses and he went up from there to finally being City Manager period. With that job he only got to play at least 18 holes a day. I still cannot figure out his fascination with beating a little white ball around a pasture. I figure the only reason he is still watching football is because it is hard to see golf balls at night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That is one reason y'all are not winning. There is NO pressure from the coaches!

I can tell you for sure about one program that did win alot and that is Riverdale. When Rankin was there the only reason anybody on the team got a break from lifting was if they won the state title and that was only from the day of the title game until they got back from Christmas break. Other than that ALL the team was lifting EVERY day or they did NOT play. They even lifted during the dead period at gyms around town until they were allowed to go back to their weight room. When they did NOT win the title they were back in the weight room the following Monday morning and lifted until the Christmas break and were expected to lift on their own DURING the break.

BTW the reason I know about CC is because I have a cousin that retired there from Fla that started all 4 years he was at Fla State for Bobby Bowden that goes to y'alls games and tells me about them on Mondays. So far he is NOT impressed with the coaches there!

It is good to know that unbiased people who know about football also see the problem. I am glad to hear he goes out to the games. The Jets need all the support they can get.

I've told my teammates I meet in the hallways to get active. I've recommended a lot of them to wrestling, and if they didn't want to do that I told them they should lift. I guess the reason I am wishing they would do wrestling is because its helping me a lot. I've read articles about how wrestling will help a player out, more particularly linemen out with football. But the guys do need to get in the weight room and work up a sweat pumping some iron!