Station Camp @ Pearl-Cohn

Bisonpride

you are rude. i'm sorry but please tell me an intelligent lipscomb boy has something technical to back himself up with. yall are usually classy and smart, guess i was wrong.

SC has beaten FOUR teams with a winning record and two of those four were only 1 game over .500. Is that classy enough for you? Pearl-Cohn has a TON of better talent across the board and is playing at home. What makes SC believe they are a lock to win this game, given their weak record vs. crappy teams to date and playing on the road against a superior-talented team?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC has beaten FOUR teams with a winning record and two of those four were only 1 game over .500. Is that classy enough for you? Pearl-Cohn has a TON of better talent across the board and is playing at home. What makes SC believe they are a lock to win this game, given their weak record vs. crappy teams to date and playing on the road against a superior-talented team?

we dont believe we are a lock to win. however we belive in ourselves and know we can beat them if we work hard period. i don't care who picks against us but saying our roster was full of white patio furniture was a bit unessecary. quit the name calling and just put down a score.

Of those teams that don't have a winning record, we've handled them quite well. Most of them were teams we have to play. Springfield and Portland we played because they are local teams that we could schedule. We played two maybe 3 tough road games. At Beech, we were down but came back in the 4th quarter. At White House we were down 10-3 at halftime and came back with for the win. And then you could possibly throw the Greenbrier game into the mix.

Well then, someone had better talk to those kids/clowns without the shirts who charged the track to the WH side last week at the end of the game and just about started a riot. They knocked down a couple of WH kids in the process... Not only was it not classy, but if I was a Sumner County administrator they would be serving about a month in alternative school...or in jail for awhile for assault.

I am afraid if they are foolish enough to try that at PC someone will get hurt.

Not cool at all...although granted, I am sure they do NOT represent SC as a whole. At least I hope not.

talk about not classy how about Porter and his staff not shaking th SC coaches hand after the game how can our kids be tought to act right if our teacher/coaches don't

Was unaware of that beegdawg. I did see some Bison flags going across the WH side at the game, but didn't know they knocked some people over. They were most likely rowdy students. Can't make any excuse for them, but also saw a few WH students try to take a flag or two early on, but still no reason for what some of our fans did. But I'm sure our players did not do anything. If they did that would be worse as they offically represent our school as a whole. Last year the PC team stomped on our logo. I think their is a difference between unclassy fans (every school has one) and unclassy players/teams.

From what I read after our game with Station Camp, someone from SC apologized for SC kids running their mouths at Greenbrier. It's NOT cool...and NOT classy. I understand you guys are on a high horse right now, but it wasn't that long ago you were 1-9. A little too soon for SC to start rubbing it in peoples faces. Win your games on the field and move along as gracious winners.

From what I read after our game with Station Camp, someone from SC apologized for SC kids running their mouths at Greenbrier. It's NOT cool...and NOT classy. I understand you guys are on a high horse right now, but it wasn't that long ago you were 1-9. A little too soon for SC to start rubbing it in peoples faces. Win your games on the field and move along as gracious winners.

Most of us are gracious winners and would never rub it in anyone's face.