Riverdale @ Lavernge

CantStopTheChop

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A gritty determined effort by LHS - who finished the game with a defensive back at QB...no Tillery or Ukwu for the game either. An amazing effort. People will talk about Riverdale's 10-0 record - but the story tonight was a team missing many of it's best players that refused to give up.

(where was Crocker ?? Was he even at the game?)

Congratulations WARRIORS! 10-0 Now for the playoffs!

LaVergne, I want to tell you Congratulations also because you deserve to be in the playoffs also. You have played this year MUCH better than folks expected and kept your head high even after some VERY close losses. I know this is not much comfort now, but know y'all did good this year and have represented your school with pride, dignity and sportsmanship. Men can't ask for much more than that.

Congratulations WARRIORS! 10-0 Now for the playoffs!

LaVergne, I want to tell you Congratulations also because you deserve to be in the playoffs also. You have played this year MUCH better than folks expected and kept your head high even after some VERY close losses. I know this is not much comfort now, but know y'all did good this year and have represented your school with pride, dignity and sportsmanship. Men can't ask for much more than that.

Your right there Old Dad /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

wow...great game tonight we came out flat and kinda finished flat but we did enough to win great job tonight by then guys not giving up when they were down by 10 late in the game ....lavergne did a great job of making plays they needed to make to keep drives alive and their feild goal kicker nailed everything and i dont think any of them were chip shots...lavergne defense played good tonight they stayed in their gaps and was able to contain us and made afew nice strips of the ball wwe had 2 fumbles and they were earned by lavergne one they stripped it right out otime they popped vanhoose and got the ball loose and tghe other one f his hands good play by the defense...

i hope we are going to do a few things different in the playoffs when they have 11 within 5 yards please have an audible to where tre can throw it we have got to make defenses defend the whole feild our 5 linemen and or Te can not block 11 guys hopefully there are some things we are holding to the 2nd and third rd of playoffs

great job of battling to night guys and great job fighting til the end yall are killing me with these close games though lol

GO WARRIORS THE REAL SEASON STARTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO WIN STATE