Henry Co. vs Hardin Co.

BigRedForLife

This is prolly one of the games of the year both team having good players on both sides of the ball both teams are well coached....ill give Hardin Co. a little advantage because ther at home and the crowd will big huge....but this game will come down to who wants it the most who had the heart.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we are gonna have to play our A game for four quarters and I expect nothing buy a fight from Hardin Co. and for JCM I wish yall all the luck for next year I know this year has been tough weve been there done that

Thanks for the wishes. JCM has bigger problems though beyond the football program. It is almost a certainty that they will move down to at least 3A if not 2A next reclassification period. And that is incumbent on them still being a school. I`ll always be a JCM fan even though I didn`t go to school there. I thoroughly enjoyed my son`s 4 years there. He went out on top as a captain of a region champion. I admire what HC has done. My son played summer baseball with a kid from HC the summer that Gaddis was coming to Paris. He talked about the hiring process and the fact that Henry County wanted to get back to where they once were. It`s all coming to fruition now for HC.

red patriot was the one who brought up my allegiance.

Frankly I think HC should win and I`m pulling for them. A loss means a third straight 2nd place region finish for HC. As good as they have played this year it still comes down to this one game and whether or not HC can finish it.

Over the past 3 years HC has been the best team (overall) in the region, but have yet to bring home any region hardware. (I do think JCM was the best team 2 years ago for that year though /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )

I haven`t seen Hardin County play, but I was very impressed with HC team this year. I never would have thought Hardin would have beat JCM like they did but it was worse than Henry County beat them. I don`t know if this CollegeScoutforTN is a Patriot fan or not, but from my looking on the outside viewpoint Hardin County is gonna give Henry County a game. I`d have to question anyone who has already awarded the championship to Henry County.

My apologies! I just don't want people getting the impression we are taking anything for granted. As I stated, Henry County knows that Hardin County is the real deal.

What type of offense does Hardin run? More pass or run? What size line? How is the kicking game? The quarterback 2 years ago had a pretty good arm. Passing or running quarterback? What kind of team speed? How does the speed compARE TO Henry County's?

To the Henry County fans- PLEASE travel with the Patriots to Savannah!!! We travel well and need to this week. I hope the fans remember the announcer from Savannah!

Is there a bus going? If it left early enough to stop and eat I believe more people would take advantage of the service. Just passing along comments from others that said they did not ride in the past because they wanted to stop and eat.

red patriot was the one who brought up my allegiance.Frankly I think HC should win and I`m pulling for them. A loss means a third straight 2nd place region finish for HC. As good as they have played this year it still comes down to this one game and whether or not HC can finish it. Over the past 3 years HC has been the best team (overall) in the region, but have yet to bring home any region hardware. (I do think JCM was the best team 2 years ago for that year though /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ) I haven`t seen Hardin County play, but I was very impressed with HC team this year. I never would have thought Hardin would have beat JCM like they did but it was worse than Henry County beat them. I don`t know if this CollegeScoutforTN is a Patriot fan or not, but from my looking on the outside viewpoint Hardin County is gonna give Henry County a game. I`d have to question anyone who has already awarded the championship to Henry County.

Did JCM play the same against both teams? Did the two HC coaches leave their starters in for the same amount of time? These and other questions can enter into the equation. I really don't think you can judge how two teams are going to play against each other based on how they played against a common opponent. I do believe Hardin will be disciplined, talented, and tough. Even though we haven't been first since Gaddis has been here, I do think the turn around has been great. I hope it continues.

My apologies! I just don't want people getting the impression we are taking anything for granted. As I stated, Henry County knows that Hardin County is the real deal. What type of offense does Hardin run? More pass or run? What size line? How is the kicking game? The quarterback 2 years ago had a pretty good arm. Passing or running quarterback? What kind of team speed? How does the speed compARE TO Henry County's?To the Henry County fans- PLEASE travel with the Patriots to Savannah!!! We travel well and need to this week. I hope the fans remember the announcer from Savannah! Is there a bus going? If it left early enough to stop and eat I believe more people would take advantage of the service. Just passing along comments from others that said they did not ride in the past because they wanted to stop and eat.

That announcer is quite obnoxious.

My apologies! I just don't want people getting the impression we are taking anything for granted. As I stated, Henry County knows that Hardin County is the real deal.

What type of offense does Hardin run? More pass or run? What size line? How is the kicking game? The quarterback 2 years ago had a pretty good arm. Passing or running quarterback? What kind of team speed? How does the speed compARE TO Henry County's?

To the Henry County fans- PLEASE travel with the Patriots to Savannah!!! We travel well and need to this week. I hope the fans remember the announcer from Savannah!

Is there a bus going? If it left early enough to stop and eat I believe more people would take advantage of the service. Just passing along comments from others that said they did not ride in the past because they wanted to stop and eat.

all of hardin co. wide outs run 4.6 and under and then u got D1 prospect sam shutt who runs 4.4 qb runs a 4.6 he wont try to run unless he gets pressured but will make u miss in the open field the o-line averges about 6'0 ft. 240 they have a tackle who is 6'2 295 thats there biggest player who starts....they have a solid running back wont run over u but has speed.what about henry co..???

all of hardin co. wide outs run 4.6 and under and then u got D1 prospect sam shutt who runs 4.4 qb runs a 4.6 he wont try to run unless he gets pressured but will make u miss in the open field the o-line averges about 6'0 ft. 240 they have a tackle who is 6'2 295 thats there biggest player who starts....they have a solid running back wont run over u but has speed.what about henry co..???

Puleeze! All run a 4.6 and under? Who is timing them? I don't know why they have lost a game to anyone if all of them, including qb, run under 4.6. Why would he ever throw if he can just take off with the ball? Why aren't they just playing pro ball and forgetting about high school or college? Do I think they are a good team? Yes! Do I think your numbers are the least bit realistic? Uh, no! All of the Henry Co. players run a 12.2, but what they lack in speed they make up for in heart and desire to win ( reference to your earlier post). Let's talk football and chances to win, not some fantasy land dream. You are fooling no one unless I am an idiot who does not understand this game at all.

I'm already starting to get a little nervous. From what i've heard hardin can throw the ball pretty good and we've been inconsistent against the pass. but, i don't see them stopping our run either. all in all I think it's gonna be a good one in savannah.

Hardin County does throw the ball quite well. If you have both a division 1 QB and WR out there (and when i say D-1 i mean already with offers) then the other team better be expecting them to throw quite well, but the past few games hardin county hasn't thrown that much because their running game was working so well. Oh and as for the band parents, wouldn't doubt it at all if they were rude. Im sure they didn't mean it and those parents are really serious about that stuff and don't won't anything gettin in their way even if it be the football team.

Puleeze! All run a 4.6 and under? Who is timing them? I don't know why they have lost a game to anyone if all of them, including qb, run under 4.6. Why would he ever throw if he can just take off with the ball? Why aren't they just playing pro ball and forgetting about high school or college? Do I think they are a good team? Yes! Do I think your numbers are the least bit realistic? Uh, no! All of the Henry Co. players run a 12.2, but what they lack in speed they make up for in heart and desire to win ( reference to your earlier post). Let's talk football and chances to win, not some fantasy land dream. You are fooling no one unless I am an idiot who does not understand this game at all.

well one reason they have lost 2 games is in the munford game they were out coached they didnt bring there "a" game and in the mcnairy game they didnt come to play at all...failed to mention that hardin co. has not gave up a passin TD all year they also have a DB who has 6 interceptions on the year...but ther low put on defense is stopping the run but they held JCM to only around 30 yards rushing...but if Hardin Co. can slow henry co.'s running game they will win but if not they will lose...

well one reason they have lost 2 games is in the munford game they were out coached they didnt bring there "a" game and in the mcnairy game they didnt come to play at all...failed to mention that hardin co. has not gave up a passin TD all year they also have a DB who has 6 interceptions on the year...but ther low put on defense is stopping the run but they held JCM to only around 30 yards rushing...but if Hardin Co. can slow henry co.'s running game they will win but if not they will lose...

This sounds reasonable to me. I am sure that Hardin County receivers and QB are talented and fast. This year Henry county has a great balance of speed and size, both in the line and the backfield. The Patriots will be prepared for the pass this week. These last few weeks we have had to defend all state running backs, which left our secondary more open for the quick pass. I would say they will be ready. The Tigers will need to be ver prepared for a multi-faceted attack and heavy dose of #34 running hard. After a mediocre game from him this week, he will be hungry to break out. Its going to be a Great night for football and there will be electricity in the air (no pun inetended!). Patriots vs. Tigers, the showdown in Savannah!!!

Go Big Red!!!

Henry County has beaten four teams who have won 2 or fewer game and boast a combined record on the year of 4-31. Dickson County is historically pretty good.

Hardin County isn't much better, but they have played McNairy Central and Lexington. Lexington is somewhat down this year, but they have a lot of good athletes.

Bottom line is that this is a pretty weak region this year. I don't know that either team has really been tested outside of a couple of games. This should be a pretty even matchup.

Hardin County does throw the ball quite well. If you have both a division 1 QB and WR out there (and when i say D-1 i mean already with offers) then the other team better be expecting them to throw quite well, but the past few games hardin county hasn't thrown that much because their running game was working so well. Oh and as for the band parents, wouldn't doubt it at all if they were rude. Im sure they didn't mean it and those parents are really serious about that stuff and don't won't anything gettin in their way even if it be the football team.

Trust me, Henry Countys #22 has the wide out locked up. check his stats. and the other corner has the other wide out on lock also. What's hardins record?