Henry Co. vs Hardin Co.

BigRedForLife

I will happily talk about this year's game. But I will let you in on something: if someone says something on here that I disagree with, that happened last year, or fifty years ago, I will respond. I will state my opinion whether anyone likes it or not. As far as your question goes, I haven't seen Hardin County play, so I don't know, but I wouldn't think they could stop Henry County consistently. You see, it is much easier to respond to something that has already happened, than to respond to something that you have no way of knowing the answer to.Do they have other quality receivers to go along with Shutt? Do they have a good running game? Can their QB run effectively? How is their defense? How is their kicking game?

Why are you such a ###### about everything?? They was just wanting to talk about this week!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you such a ###### about everything?? They was just wanting to talk about this week!

And I responded about this week, along with my reasons for responding to comments about last year's game. If you don't like what I have to say, then there is a simple remedy. I am happy to talk with ANYONE about ANYTHING; just be ready for my response, because I don't care if people like it or not! Did you want to talk about the game, or did you just want to scold me? If your purpose was to scold me, then it didn't take!

I'm a big red fan this week. GO BIG RED!!! BLOW THOSE HORNS RANDY!!

Just the man I wanted to see. Your team has faced the best RB's in west TN football in my opinion. Rank them for me if you don't mind. Deundre Williams (Brighton), Cordilious Mann (sp?) (JNS), Gabriel Hunter (Kingsbury) and Allen (Henry Co.). If you don't mind ... give us, the Coacht'ers, your breakdown of each back and what makes each one unique.

Just the man I wanted to see. Your team has faced the best RB's in west TN football in my opinion. Rank them for me if you don't mind. Deundre Williams (Brighton), Cordilious Mann (sp?) (JNS), Gabriel Hunter (Kingsbury) and Allen (Henry Co.). If you don't mind ... give us, the Coacht'ers, your breakdown of each back and what makes each one unique.

Each back is so different in styles. Allen is a power runner with speed. Williams is the classic tailback. Mann and Hunter are of the same style but Mann is really strong in the legs and can deliver a blow and always fall forward. Allen plays with the best team and has the better supporting cast but Williams had the biggest night against us. Hunter was held below his average but the field was a mess. Ranking them as the most dangerous to play your team against theirs.

#1 Allen His power and size make him hard to bring down. however his teammates make him number one.

#2 Williams pure tailback he's very good but not as great as we made him look will fumble the ball.

#3 Mann I have him ranked number 3 but he is the best back of the bunch. If he plays at henry every body would be talking about him he's built low with power in his legs. Melrose will have troulbe in round 1. He can also run with anybody.

#4 Hunter is talented but 4th in this group. I didn't get to see him on a dry track but I didn't see the extra things that I saw with the other 3 and I hope not to see it in 1st round.

I'd take anyone of these guys on my team.

Each back is so different in styles. Allen is a power runner with speed. Williams is the classic tailback. Mann and Hunter are of the same style but Mann is really strong in the legs and can deliver a blow and always fall forward. Allen plays with the best team and has the better supporting cast but Williams had the biggest night against us. Hunter was held below his average but the field was a mess. Ranking them as the most dangerous to play your team against theirs.

#1 Allen His power and size make him hard to bring down. however his teammates make him number one.

#2 Williams pure tailback he's very good but not as great as we made him look will fumble the ball.

#3 Mann I have him ranked number 3 but he is the best back of the bunch. If he plays at henry every body would be talking about him he's built low with power in his legs. Melrose will have troulbe in round 1. He can also run with anybody.

#4 Hunter is talented but 4th in this group. I didn't get to see him on a dry track but I didn't see the extra things that I saw with the other 3 and I hope not to see it in 1st round.

Cougar, you seem to usually be knowledgable about the Memphis schools, would you give us a breakdownof Melrose, Fairly, Kingsbury? How would you guys stackup to Melrose, Fairly In your opinion. You have also sen us and Hardincounty, hwo do those two match up?

WOW! ... Hunter had a buck fifty on you guys ... that's really saying something about all four of these guys. Thanks for the info.

Very interesting post. I will simply say that Mann was the best back that I believe Henry County has faced all year. Now to take this a step further, how many teams from Region 7 do you expect to still be alive after Round One, no matter who plays whom?