FRANKLIN vs. CENTENNIAL

CHS 2007

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gameday, I've been waiting for this one for awhile. Whatever the score of the game is, I want the fans to be in the game. Get loud and stay loud, and whatever you do, don't give up on your team. If Appalachian State can beat Michigan, if Stanford can beat USC, if Colorado can beat Oklahoma, then why can't we beat Franklin? Upsets happen, always keep the faith and stick by your team til the clock hits 0. I want some of the negativity coming from the CHS fans to end right here.

Gameday, I've been waiting for this one for awhile. Whatever the score of the game is, I want the fans to be in the game. Get loud and stay loud, and whatever you do, don't give up on your team. If Appalachian State can beat Michigan, if Stanford can beat USC, if Colorado can beat Oklahoma, then why can't we beat Franklin? Upsets happen, always keep the faith and stick by your team til the clock hits 0. I want some of the negativity coming from the CHS fans to end right here.

CHS,

Good luck tonight against Franklin. Negativity is a cancer that is hard to stop once it starts. I have coached some of the players on the team and they have deserved a better high school football experience than they have. I think Coach M will turn it around, but it will take a couple years,

I play for FHS...

All i want to say to centennial is great game, you guys put up one heck of a first half, and caught us sleeping a few times.

The third quarter has usually been our worst, but as for tonight we really turned it on.

Raymond Jackson should know who this is, and tell him he did an excelent job at linebacker and kicked some butt running the ball, too. Whoever #65 is actually knocked my helmet off and the coaches decided to keep me off the field from a little payback, but it was an excellent hit.

The only problem i could actually notice was a little bit of trash talking, but hey it comes with the rivalry game.

Overall, a pretty good game guys.

I play for FHS...

All i want to say to centennial is great game, you guys put up one heck of a first half, and caught us sleeping a few times.

The third quarter has usually been our worst, but as for tonight we really turned it on.

Raymond Jackson should know who this is, and tell him he did an excelent job at linebacker and kicked some butt running the ball, too. Whoever #65 is actually knocked my helmet off and the coaches decided to keep me off the field from a little payback, but it was an excellent hit.

The only problem i could actually notice was a little bit of trash talking, but hey it comes with the rivalry game.

Overall, a pretty good game guys.

first half was maybe - we fell apart after the first drive ended so badly second half! - somebody needs to teach the kids how to tackle before next season rolls around - #4 should have kept running the ball - big difference in #10's performance from last week to this week - enough said, it's over - get in the weight room and get ready for next year!!! Franklin won't go far in the playoffs...

first half was maybe - we fell apart after the first drive ended so badly second half! - somebody needs to teach the kids how to tackle before next season rolls around - #4 should have kept running the ball - big difference in #10's performance from last week to this week - enough said, it's over - get in the weight room and get ready for next year!!! Franklin won't go far in the playoffs...

how can you say Franklin wont go far they should win this week meaning 2nd round will most likely be brentwood. the franklin brentwood game was terrible this year officating wise and could have gone either way. the first and last scores were both questionable. I can see Franklin making it to atleast the quarterfinals if not semis or even the finals they have just as much of a chance as any team in this side of the bracket.

how can you say Franklin wont go far they should win this week meaning 2nd round will most likely be brentwood. the franklin brentwood game was terrible this year officating wise and could have gone either way. the first and last scores were both questionable. I can see Franklin making it to atleast the quarterfinals if not semis or even the finals they have just as much of a chance as any team in this side of the bracket.

they just didn't show much last night - Centennial hung with 'em the first half - Keylo Lee is good, but young; Anthonly Steele is good, but - the defense is good, but not good enough to hang with some of the teams they will play - Brentwood has also gotten better - Franklin doesn't seem to have as much size as they've always had - just my opinion, but at least I'm not bashing your program around like those idiots on the former "franklin football" site - I'm glad Coach T wised up and shut that down - you guys don't deserve to have happen to you what happened at Centennial - I hope your administration doesn't cave in to parents!!! I wish you luck,but, again, for the reasons listed above I just don't think you'll go far - If I'm wrong, I'll come on here and recant my remark - I'm not too good to admit if I made a mistake when it comes to an opinion

they just didn't show much last night - Centennial hung with 'em the first half - Keylo Lee is good, but young; Anthonly Steele is good, but - the defense is good, but not good enough to hang with some of the teams they will play - Brentwood has also gotten better - Franklin doesn't seem to have as much size as they've always had - just my opinion, but at least I'm not bashing your program around like those idiots on the former "franklin football" site - I'm glad Coach T wised up and shut that down - you guys don't deserve to have happen to you what happened at Centennial - I hope your administration doesn't cave in to parents!!! I wish you luck,but, again, for the reasons listed above I just don't think you'll go far - If I'm wrong, I'll come on here and recant my remark - I'm not too good to admit if I made a mistake when it comes to an opinion

franklin didnt show much? are you serious?!?!? they obviously showed centennial they knew where the endzone was finding it 6 times. what does a team have to do to show you something? how about beating you 40-8?