Is hunters lane out

Whocares08

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something about a inelgable player. i was just wondersing because that would be great for gallatin

which player... cause i heard it was eric wisdom.. and if ur talking about him.. there is a possible chance but i doubt thats true... coach campbell is usually on top of the grade and classroom performance.. he doesnt let them get by with much.

Somebody needs to verify this or debunk it. If Hunters Lane did, and I don't know either way, have to forfeit some games the entire region playoff alignment would get revamped. Truth needs to come out first.

ok, so i called up some friends that play for HL and they explained that this dude named teo that used to play for glencliff but now plays for HL is in his 5th year of highschool.. and glencliffs coach told coach cambell(HL's coach) that he had teo on his team 5 years ago(teo's freshman year) and had pictures to prove it... so coach cambell asked teo after the game how many years of highschool have u had, he said this was his 5th year... so they had an ineligible player, and they have to forfiet every game they have played so far.. and they're new record is now 0-9... this is the truth, so everyone can stop guessing /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Talked with a friend that is close to the situation and I am afraid that the inelgible player is true. This is really bad for anyone to have to go through.

Gallatin..............I am sure will definitely understand the pain. The very strange thing about it is; that both incidents were triggered by a player from Glencliff. Go figure /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />