Is hunters lane out

Whocares08

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This devolopment has thrown the whole region around.

Overton got the short end of the stick because they were the only team to beat Hunters Lane and Hunters Lane's forfits give everyone that Overton beat or lost to an extra win.

On every Scenario that i have came up with and believe that there are, The Hendersonville Commandos get a third seed at worst and a possible 2 seed with a win and a McGavock win.

It is sad to see Hunters Lane give up all those wins.

This whole thing goes on the shoulders of the HL administration, not the TSSAA. You gotta know that someone who has been in high school for 5 years can't play, and the school should definitely know how long he's been in school. I do feel sorry for the HL players, especially the seniors, it wasn't their fault that all this happened but they are the ones being punished. They are a very good team that is kinda getting it taken away from them.

It's sad to see this happen to a great HL team when it was just one players problem. We will all see the true deep heart of that Hunters lane program friday night. It lies on their shoulders whether they wanna be remembered as a tragic season gone by into history or how they came out their last game through having to give up all the wins they worked hard for and come away with a season ending killer win against h-ville. I hope they can come out and do it against h-ville not only because i'm a gallatin fan but for the well being of that program good luck friday and hopefully they wont lay over and end there season with more tragic