Bearden 2 Greeneville 1

Ilovethisgame

A tough group to replace. #23 made All -State as a Sophmore at MF and would have repeated last year except she played 3 different positions (all well) last year.

Greenville has a good soccer team. I havent seen Bearden? They seem really good too? What are there strengths and weaknesses? Looking for an objective post from anyone that wants to post.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden just reloads every year.

But who does Greeneville lose? I know from talking to a parent they have a bunch of freshman. Of their starters, who is leaving?

Greeneville has a large crop of talented Freshmen at lest 6 of which started several games this year. I hate the phrase "re-load" (sounds like bragging to me) but they will still be around in the post season the next few years.

Greeneville has a large crop of talented Freshmen at lest 6 of which started several games this year. I hate the phrase "re-load" (sounds like bragging to me) but they will still be around in the post season the next few years.

By reload I mean they always have talent coming in - just a fact of numbers. Sounds like Greeneville may do the same.

As for Bearden, they do rely on their fast forwards, but they can play possession or they can just overwhelm you with their numbers and athletes running on goal. Also they are incredibly good on set pieces. I think they should have kept using the short corner against Oak Ridge. It worked every time. As with all really good teams, the test is when they are down can they come back. Bearden had a lull after Oak Ridge scored but then came back strong.