ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

Thank you. I thought that was the case. I was just looking at the playoff brackets and wondered why region 3/4 was again home team for the semi-finals? I thought those rotated.

Sorry for the intrusion onto your thread. I knew that you guys could answer my question.

Good luck to the Owls. I do think you will handle Soddy Daisy. May be tougher than most would think, but I also believe that you can then come up to Knoxville and knock off Bearden. In fact, I think a tougher draw is our 3 seed(still undetermined) having to travel to Kingsport DB. I think they are playing better than Bearden at this point. Remember, it was a fluke 2 point conversion that beat DB when they played.

Thank again.

SOmewhere on CoachT, in the last 2 days there was a thread started about this.. SOmehting about the rules changing in 2005 I think. Look over the threads, maybe you'll find the info you're looking for. Thanks for the well wishes.....we need them. I do think we can be a threat in the playoffs, regardless of the games we have lost, but first we have to get there and beat Soddy. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO OWLS!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anybody ot there (other than me) ready for some "OWL" football??

Go Owls!

I am more than ready for some "OWL" football, and I know we will see it Friday. I don't know much about the flower girls from across the river. Does anyone know their strength and weaknesses? Also, there was someone from SD talking loud and proud at the start of the season, haven't heard much from him/her lately.

Go Owls win Friday and you will be 0-0 like everyone else.

I am more than ready for some "OWL" football, and I know we will see it Friday. I don't know much about the flower girls from across the river. Does anyone know their strength and weaknesses? Also, there was someone from SD talking loud and proud at the start of the season, haven't heard much from him/her lately.

Go Owls win Friday and you will be 0-0 like everyone else.

If the boys are "ready" it can be the start of a long extended season for them. I would love to continue my friday night entertainment all the way into December! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

From what I know about Soddy, they are pretty tough. They just have not had any luck against an awesome region. Look at their scores and stats against other teams. They are not going to lay down for anybody, thew want to go out on a winning note. I talked to a parent from Soddy yesterday, he seems to think the game is going to be really close with Soddy coming out on top. Their boys are "hungry" for victory.....are we? We have all the talent in the world, but winning is a mind set. I hope the fans come out in full support!

Let's GO OWLS!

I think the boys are more than ready for this game. They know what is on the line and they will succeed. We as fans need to be there with everything we have cheering them on. I am not ready to hang my pom poms up yet. I love to come out on Friday nights, tailgate with friends, and watch some hard core football. I think the Owls are going to step it up Friday night and i feel sorry that Soddy Daisy has to catch the wrath of the Ooltewah Owls Football Team.

Lets go Owls

I think the boys are more than ready for this game. They know what is on the line and they will succeed. We as fans need to be there with everything we have cheering them on. I am not ready to hang my pom poms up yet. I love to come out on Friday nights, tailgate with friends, and watch some hard core football. I think the Owls are going to step it up Friday night and i feel sorry that Soddy Daisy has to catch the wrath of the Ooltewah Owls Football Team.

Lets go Owls

I hope you are right. Sad thing is, with no more home games, there's no more tailgating "OWL STYLE" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

If our boys are fired up and ready to play, Soddy will respect us and be happy that another Hamilton County team will be in the playoffs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO OWLS!

I hope you are right. Sad thing is, with no more home games, there's no more tailgating "OWL STYLE"

Actually, OwlFanatic, if you win a round or two, you might could host the game. You'd have to beat out some good teams on their turf, but it is possible for you to have some barbecued possum, polecat, or whatever you OWLs eat.

Isn't Round #4 at the Region 1/2 winner's house this year?

Actually, OwlFanatic, if you win a round or two, you might could host the game. You'd have to beat out some good teams on their turf, but it is possible for you to have some barbecued possum, polecat, or whatever you OWLs eat.

Isn't Round #4 at the Region 1/2 winner's house this year?

Jethro, I think you are right. So in that case, we "OWLS" will eat whatever we have to to get to Round #4! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You never know. I'm thinking the OWLS might just have their "Spirit" back. They are mighty "fired up" this week. Hooterville is ready to win this Friday and hit the road in the playoffs. Maybe our troubled days are nearing the end.

GO OWLS!