ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

To the fans and players of Hooterville: It's all or nothing tonight. Owls do your thing, and Fans do yours!

Get out there and let's support "OUR" team /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO OWLS!!!!

OF see you there in a couple of hours. I think we will hear Rocky Top many times tonight. Don't forget about the bridge work.

Go Owls

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I hate ROCKY TOP....except when its played for the OWLS. I wish we had a different song.

GO OWLS!

Now Now .... fanatic, you know you just love Rocky Top....... especially in Orange...

Just Kidding.... Hope you have a good time tonight.... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

tpoole12

Now Now .... fanatic, you know you just love Rocky Top....... especially in Orange...

Just Kidding.... Hope you have a good time tonight.... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

tpoole12

NOT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Orange is such an ugly color. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Looks like Tennessee has some trouble of their own, huh?

We did have a good time tonight. Looking forward to the playoffs. Hopefully we're on an upward turn.

Go OWLS!

Congrats on you win OWLS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

thumbs up huh???? u were the one wantin Ooltewah to get beat like a drum and now u give a thumbs up????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

My heart says owls will dominate soddy,win by 4 tds.......mind says owls aren't ready,soddy wins by 10! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

well your heart was right GOOD PICK BIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Looks like Tennessee has some trouble of their own, huh?

Go OWLS!

I'm not sure "trouble" describes whats going on in Knoxville.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I feel sorry for the kid... Maybe he can turn his life around......

Have a good week... I'll talk to you later....

Now that is an Owl team I am familiar with. Tackled a whole lot better. In fact we held them to 8 first downs and less than 120 total yards. Ref's were a little flag happy against both teams and what was up with the clock operator? Does he not know when to start and stop the clock. Brady seems to be maturing and making better decisions. Looking forward to the Bearden game although I don't know much about them. BTW, I think our crowd is better on away games than at home. I guess the real fans are the ones that will travel.

Go Owls

NOT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Orange is such an ugly color. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Looks like Tennessee has some trouble of their own, huh?

We did have a good time tonight. Looking forward to the playoffs. Hopefully we're on an upward turn.

Go OWLS!

I didn't see any trouble at all looks like one of the best BASKETBALL teams in the country !!

Screw Football it's basktball time on Rocky Top

Now that is an Owl team I am familiar with. Tackled a whole lot better. In fact we held them to 8 first downs and less than 120 total yards. Ref's were a little flag happy against both teams and what was up with the clock operator? Does he not know when to start and stop the clock. Brady seems to be maturing and making better decisions. Looking forward to the Bearden game although I don't know much about them. BTW, I think our crowd is better on away games than at home. I guess the real fans are the ones that will travel.

Go Owls

Congrats to the Owls. Do us proud and knock off Bearden. You guys have a tough road ahead of you, but you knocked off DB a couple of years ago when everyone thought they were unbeatable.

I'm a little surprised at the lop-sidedness of the score. With Soddy holding Farragut to 17 the previous week, and putting up 7, I thought it would be much closer. Oh well, that's the way the oblate spheroid bounces.

good luck

Congrats to the Owls. Do us proud and knock off Bearden. You guys have a tough road ahead of you, but you knocked off DB a couple of years ago when everyone thought they were unbeatable.

I'm a little surprised at the lop-sidedness of the score. With Soddy holding Farragut to 17 the previous week, and putting up 7, I thought it would be much closer. Oh well, that's the way the oblate spheroid bounces.

good luck

We will do our best. If we show up for the game we can win it... The obstacles must be out of their minds. If some of the people on this board knew Brain Marshall and few of the other boys charged with not leaving the campus, there would be alot more understanding of us taking up for them. Brain marsahll is truly one of the best kids I've EVER met. It is a shame that he was even associated with a couple of those other boys.

GO OWLS!