ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

What is the status of the players that has been talked about so much? Will they play especially Marshall? I heard on US101 that another student turned himself into the Walker Co. sheriff dept. this morning.....was he a football player?

Yes that was a player. I do not know the status of situation. Several have turned themselves in and have been given court dates for the "misdemeanors". To the best of my knowledge all players involved in any way have turned themselves in. I could be wrong, but that is the information I have.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jethro, I think you are right. So in that case, we "OWLS" will eat whatever we have to to get to Round #4! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You never know. I'm thinking the OWLS might just have their "Spirit" back. They are mighty "fired up" this week. Hooterville is ready to win this Friday and hit the road in the playoffs. Maybe our troubled days are nearing the end.

GO OWLS!

Hey Fanatic and all other Owl Fans, just saw a sign that the Thrasher Bridge on 153 will be closing on Friday night. I think the sign said it will close at 7:00 so you might want to leave a little early for the game. It's a shame the only way we get front page on TFP is for something bad. Oh well, welcome to hooterville.

Go Owls

Hey Fanatic and all other Owl Fans, just saw a sign that the Thrasher Bridge on 153 will be closing on Friday night. I think the sign said it will close at 7:00 so you might want to leave a little early for the game. It's a shame the only way we get front page on TFP is for something bad. Oh well, welcome to hooterville.

Go Owls

Seriously ......hasn't this ALWAYS been the case???? Remember last year, we were undefeated and BARELY got any coverage in TFP. McCallie and Baylor are the only ones that matter to them. I bet if they had a situation. you'd never even hear about it. Ok no excuses....let's play some football. Better yet, let's WIN some football.

Actually, OwlFanatic, if you win a round or two, you might could host the game. You'd have to beat out some good teams on their turf, but it is possible for you to have some barbecued possum, polecat, or whatever you OWLs eat.

Isn't Round #4 at the Region 1/2 winner's house this year?

I've got several posts going on several threads. My bad. Round 4 is at the Region 3/4 winner's home turf.

Ooltewah, you can get a home game, but I think the cards would really have to fall in your favor and some high-ranked teams get knocked out. In fact, I'm not even sure that it can happen at all with you being the 4 seed (assuming) and with this not being Region 2's year to host Rd. 3.

My heart says owls will dominate soddy,win by 4 tds.......mind says owls aren't ready,soddy wins by 10! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Bipbopzot do you know something or is this just a gut feeling? I think SD will be tougher than expected, but like the McMinn game the Owls will come out on top in the end. Owls by 7.

Go Owls

My heart says owls will dominate soddy,win by 4 tds.......mind says owls aren't ready,soddy wins by 10! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

????????? What's up? Will they be distracted????Regardless of the situation, they boys ON THE FIELD will take care of business. I don't care if we win by 1.....just as long as we win. The team deserves this win. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

The Cherokees took care of the Bears last night so now it is time for the Trojans to take care of the Owls.....

Come on Trojans do what you do best protect your self....

GO TRIBE!!!!

Tribefan, if the powers that be and fate does not see it in the cards to let Ooltewah advance to the playoffs, we "OWL" fans will be VERY happy for the Cherokees. You guys are a good team, and above that you are a good community with nice fans and players. With that said, I still think the Owls will pull through tonight and win this game.

GO OWLS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

With that said, I still think the Owls will pull through tonight and win this game.

Ownfantanatic I don't doubt that the Owls will win but I have to pull for the Trojans as I want the Cherokees to make it into the postseason.....I would only hope that the officials don't try to be the judge and jury and dedictate the outcome of the game. Let the players play.....

GO TRIBE!!!