Father Ryan VS Brentwood Academy

fiftyfifty

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Im sorry I didn't know making noise and cheering for one's team was considred un-classy. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I CONSIDER AN ADULT SNEERING "YOU'D EXPECT THAT FROM SOMEBODY FROM FATHER RYAN" TO ANOTHER ADULT IS VERY UN-CLASSY AND JUST PLAIN CHILDISH. But whatever I go to Father Ryan so I must not know what im talking about. Let me go back to pumping some gas

I CONSIDER AN ADULT SNEERING "YOU'D EXPECT THAT FROM SOMEBODY FROM FATHER RYAN" TO ANOTHER ADULT IS VERY UN-CLASSY AND JUST PLAIN CHILDISH. But whatever I go to Father Ryan so I must not know what im talking about. Let me go back to pumping some gas

Ya, the Ryan cheerleaders were very classy too. Im pretty sure the question, "so are you guys gunna go *** **** each other" after Ryan's beatdown was childish. Don't just point fingers at MBA.

Man "janeBIGGERwhatever" . . . you are single handedly doing more to make Father Ryan fans look like imbecils than I thought possible. I would guess that even other Father Ryan fans wish you'd shut it. Maybe you're what the MBA fan was refering to . . .

Ya, the Ryan cheerleaders were very classy too. Im pretty sure the question, "so are you guys gunna go *** **** each other" after Ryan's beatdown was childish. Don't just point fingers at MBA.

wow our cheerleaders said that? that is pretty B itchy. Im not saying anything against the students. I wish the parents could have been a little more friendlier. i know we are rivals and all but both schools usualy have respect for the other and I guess both of our fans didnt show it on friday. I apologize for the other comments. I wouldnt have said anything if I knew our cheerleaders were stupid enough to say that. I bet it gets really old people calling you guys gay. This seriously is a straight question no pun intented but how many gay guys are actually at ur school? I have nothing against gays but Im just wondern

Man "janeBIGGERwhatever" . . . you are single handedly doing more to make Father Ryan fans look like imbecils than I thought possible. I would guess that even other Father Ryan fans wish you'd shut it. Maybe you're what the MBA fan was refering to . . .

wow ive never seen the word imbecil spelled out before. interesting.

wow our cheerleaders said that? that is pretty B itchy. Im not saying anything against the students. I wish the parents could have been a little more friendlier. i know we are rivals and all but both schools usualy have respect for the other and I guess both of our fans didnt show it on friday. I apologize for the other comments. I wouldnt have said anything if I knew our cheerleaders were stupid enough to say that. I bet it gets really old people calling you guys gay. This seriously is a straight question no pun intented but how many gay guys are actually at ur school? I have nothing against gays but Im just wondernwow ive never seen the word imbecil spelled out before. interesting.

Appreciate it. And for your question, I think two or three.

remains to be seen, but I do believe BA will prove you to be very mistaken. I just don't see this game being close, and Chris Jordan is a special talent (apparently every college coach in the SEC thinks so), who's absense has been felt by BA's offense. He's healthy, and BA is going to roll IMO.

MBA/BA game, BA fumbled 4 times (didn't lose any) but it killed drives, gave MBA short fields, and they had 2 FG and one TD off a 30 yd drive. BA QB was very shaky, and it wasn't like MBA blew them off the field, but you would hardly think that was the case with so many jumping on the MBA bandwagon. I am eagerly awaiting a rematch, or at least expect one and hope it comes to fruition.

I've lived on the MBA bandwagon for nearly 40 years...I certainly didn't think MBA blew BA off the field. I think the teams are pretty evenly matched, and the biggest difference is that MBA has a top flight kicker (two actually, one of them is a freshman). Frankly, I'd just as soon not see BA again this season. One of the difficulties in DII is that you may need to beat the same team twice in one season. It's a very difficult feat.

As to the game that is the subject of this thread, I think Ryan has a good team, and they're much improved. I don't think they're in the same class as MBA and BA. And as an MBA man, I'm completely impartial, but I'd love for you to be playing overtimes into the wee hours of next Wednesday.