Macon Co. at DeKalb Co.

Big Country

Oh I know that GCat2. I saw the film of the DeKalb Co. at Greenbrier game. Going into the final period of the Pearl Cohn game DeKalb only trailed the Firebirds by 1 score. DeKalb is one of only two teams in the region that have actually held leads against Station Camp at one point in time this season. In the Sycamore game DeKalb Co. only trailed 7-0 for much of the way until a late safety gave the War Eagles a 9-0 lead. I'm here to tell you right now that on defense over the course of the last two years DeKalb Co. has not been as bad as scores indicate. Offensively Poteete is a talented player and Patterson is a player who everyone would know about if he played on a team like a Sycamore or a White House or a Greenbrier. Mistakes just seem to kill DeKalb Co. on offense and they always kill themselves at times in which you think that they are about to do something good. I do not believe Macon Co. will be able to run the football on DeKalb Co. with those two tackles that DC has up front. However I do believe that Macon will win because eventually the DeKalb Co. offense will put the team in a bad situation and Grace will hit someone like Reid or one of those other receivers for a TD or two. That will be the difference in the game.

I don't know if any DeKalb bigwigs are get on this site, but Grace will pass on 4th down almost everytime. A good pass defense will be essential.

Go DeKalb!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play for your pride, DeKalb. Senior night should be your biggest night. This game will be the prelude to what DeKalb will bring to the region next year. Forget what your record is, forget what has gone before and play like it's the last football game you will ever play. This is your field, your game so finish BIG. Go out and TAKE it, DCHS.

Play for your pride, DeKalb. Senior night should be your biggest night. This game will be the prelude to what DeKalb will bring to the region next year. Forget what your record is, forget what has gone before and play like it's the last football game you will ever play. This is your field, your game so finish BIG. Go out and TAKE it, DCHS.

Yea, they are gonna take it alright. Take a butt wooping. I predicted this after the westmoreland game, that macon wouldn't start winning till it was too late. Macon by 2 or 3 tds.

Yea, they are gonna take it alright. Take a butt wooping. I predicted this after the westmoreland game, that macon wouldn't start winning till it was too late. Macon by 2 or 3 tds.

With a win in this one Macon Co. COULD finish tied for the final playoff spot in the region with Greenbrier & Sycamore. The Tigers can't possibly get in though because of early season losses in games such as the Westmoreland game in which they fell in overtime. The Trousdale Co. game is another one in which they lost that they sure could use today. If Macon were to have beaten Sycamore two weeks ago then they'd be sitting really pretty right now. How could they have possibly gotten emotionally prepared for that game though with all of the negativity that was getting posted all over this website throughout that week?????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

If you haven't seen DeKalb this year, I think this is a big underestimate. I predict the Tigers will win but it won't be Macon's.

Good Luck DeKalb County.

If you haven't seen DeKalb this year, I think this is a big underestimate. I predict the Tigers will win but it won't be Macon's.

Good Luck DeKalb County.

They know Dekalb can't be underestimated by no means. I still say my guys on this one too. I hardly ever predict if you read my previous post, that is something I hardly ever do. It will all come down too whomever wants it just like it always does. I think it will be a dogfight just like playing for a playoff spot and you know why? Both teams need a little pride too finish out this season so alot of heart and emotion will be displayed on that field tonight. I know some of the guys and also know how they think and also know when they are going too loose and win. Like GEO said they started too late with coming out strong which in the end bit them in the butts and hard pill too swallow. The first win everyone said the team wasn't that good is why we won. You guys weren't a team to ever underestimate and people already had us defeated before walking out on the field last week. It all came down too they decided that it was time to play and they did. There is talent I knew there was and that was proven last week. This will not be handed too them tonight I know that and so do they. I am glad that Dekalb is doing better cause they like us have been underdogs for quiet a long time. I will be listening all the way through and hope for an injury free game.

CoachtT Scoreboard says final was DeKalb 33 Macon 22. Since Greenbrier lost at the buzzer with a WH FG 17-14, this DeKalb win did us the favor of still putting us in the #4 seed for the playoffs from what I'm told. However, I am really GLAD to see DeKalb win this game. I predicted early in the season after I saw how much DeKalb had improved that I thought they would possilby beat Macon. GREAT JOB DEKALB. YOU ARE UP AND COMING....and will give us all another contender next year.