Gallatin vs. McGavock

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be a hard tough game for both teams. No one in Gallatin is soverlooking any McGavock team that lesson has been learned. I expect to see a game that is playoff caliber by both teams. Gallatin still has work to do if it wants to get into the playoffs and do something with it. If Gallatin wins they finish 2nd in the region if they lose who knows if they even make the playoffs. Both teams have a lot riding on this game.

I think McGavock has already clinched a playoff spot regardless of the outcome of this game or the HL/ H-ville game. They have already beaten Overton who has 3 region losses and only Gallatin, H-ville, and Antioch COULD finish ahead of them.

The playoffs started last week in my opinion. Gallatin had to beat Hendersonville to get in and they played their best game so far. This week is a must win as well. The Raiders have really snuck in under the radar this year and have postioned themselves in a good spot. This game oughta be a great one with so much on the line. If the Green Wave can repeat the performance of last week and not slip back to whatever we were seeing before then I like our chances. Play calling was good, tackling was good, and there was a good deal of emotion which wasn't present the two weeks prior. Hopefully this Hunters Lane thing will have breathed even more excitement into the team and they can realize that even though this season was looking awful...in a blink of an eye and a really good thrashing of Hendersonville has put the Green Wave in a spot for a homefield playoff game. This is a new season boys, past is the past!! Lets play this tough McGavock team and see if this season's outcome can be rewritten!!