Blackman vs. Oakland

pattonboysdad

Anything on here never gets out it is in strictist confidence /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think that qb you envisioned probaly occured while you were asleep after some spicy food because everyone knows if you want to be one of the best qbs in the region you go to -------------------------------- smyrna hs /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

we have been as blessed as blackman has cursed ( once again wallce is a great athlete but avg over all qb)

luke powell - 3 yr starter college stanford

david wolke - 4 year starter 3 years at notre dame/western ky

charles orona - 1 yr starter

sonny gray - 3 year starter college vanderbilt baseball but will also get shot at football

that is 11 years with I think anybody would agree some pretty good quarterbacks.

I still believe blackman does not have any true qb in the wings and will continue the west virginia type offense based on spreading the field and getting speed backs in the backfield.

I think the coaches at Blackman recognize their talent and are close to having enough to run that scheme and with it you really dont need a true qb and won't as long as they run that system.

next year for blackman is the year where "young" can no longer be used you cant be young for 4 years and next year will be year 4.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i knew the answner to that question...QB at blackman...i'd be a prophet or son of a prophet...and i am neither

but...you may not know this and i probably should not say it on Coach T...i just hope alot of people don't read this post... i was just told last night that the little brother of the quarterback for the university of oregon...last name is dixon...heisman trophy canidate...he along with his mom just moved to the blackman community...he is 6ft. 1 inch...jr....200lbs...runs a 4.4 forty and can throw the ball 75 yards...so we are pretty excited at blackman...keep it under raps until it comes out later in the spring... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats funny! Just curious, I wish Blackman the best of luck they should do well the next several years as this whole region has improved and will continue to do so.

if i knew the answner to that question...QB at blackman...i'd be a prophet or son of a prophet...and i am neither

but...you may not know this and i probably should not say it on Coach T...i just hope alot of people don't read this post... i was just told last night that the little brother of the quarterback for the university of oregon...last name is dixon...heisman trophy canidate...he along with his mom just moved to the blackman community...he is 6ft. 1 inch...jr....200lbs...runs a 4.4 forty and can throw the ball 75 yards...so we are pretty excited at blackman...keep it under raps until it comes out later in the spring... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

he is an athlete like that and they looked at blackman record and decided to go to blackman?...hmm i think this person may need a visit /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i am sure we can find good housing our way for them lol

he is an athlete like that and they looked at blackman record and decided to go to blackman?...hmm i think this person may need a visit /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i am sure we can find good housing our way for them lol

all the coaches at riverdale already offered several of the apartments that riverdale owns for their recruits and their families...but they declined the offer...not wanting a chance to get caught by the TSSAA and miss next season... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Actually they did their research and looked at the last 3 years of freshman teams for riverdale. how many winning season have the freshman had since 2005?

Drastically different from when they went undefeated and won every lions bowl during the rankin years.

So with that research they decided blackman was the right choice...close with Oakland though...who has the best facilites in the county..but no HC...so they chose BHS

Actually they did their research and looked at the last 3 years of freshman teams for riverdale. how many winning season have the freshman had since 2005?

Drastically different from when they went undefeated and won every lions bowl during the rankin years.

So with that research they decided blackman was the right choice...close with Oakland though...who has the best facilites in the county..but no HC...so they chose BHS

vol dawg...you just made me laugh out lould... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i just wish i had thought of it...so true too...

When you get to varsity at RHS none of the freshman records matter heck with a player of that caliber he would still go with the Warriors with the traditions and those cool looking uniforms! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anything on here never gets out it is in strictist confidence /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think that qb you envisioned probaly occured while you were asleep after some spicy food because everyone knows if you want to be one of the best qbs in the region you go to -------------------------------- smyrna hs /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

we have been as blessed as blackman has cursed ( once again wallce is a great athlete but avg over all qb)

sonny gray - 3 year starter college vanderbilt baseball but will also get shot at football

that is 11 years with I think anybody would agree some pretty good quarterbacks.

I still believe blackman does not have any true qb in the wings and will continue the west virginia type offense based on spreading the field and getting speed backs in the backfield.

I think the coaches at Blackman recognize their talent and are close to having enough to run that scheme and with it you really dont need a true qb and won't as long as they run that system.

next year for blackman is the year where "young" can no longer be used you cant be young for 4 years and next year will be year 4.

no doubt you guys have been blessed...that might be one of the best runs at QB i have ever seen from one high school

and you are dead on 82 cat...next year the word YOUNG cannot even be in our vocabulary...well sure have talent...i sure hope it translates to take us to the playoffs...

larry daniels was pretty good too

all the coaches at riverdale already offered several of the apartments that riverdale owns for their recruits and their families...but they declined the offer...not wanting a chance to get caught by the TSSAA and miss next season... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

we dont own those apartments we just get em for cheap i am jelous of blackmans apt. they are nice it would be easy to get peple to move into those...as far as getting caught by TSSAA we have paid them off to look the other way lol

we dont own those apartments we just get em for cheap i am jelous of blackmans apt. they are nice it would be easy to get peple to move into those...as far as getting caught by TSSAA we have paid them off to look the other way lol

you r right...our apartments are brand new...the problem is we don't have a great recruiter like yall had in rankin /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />