Waverly @ Camden

rcombs

Actually here is the series information:

Series Camden- 26 Waverly-23 Ties-1 (1961)

Most Wins in row Waverly 7 1984-1990

Shut outs Waverly 11 Camden 6 (Waverly had 5 shut outs in a row 1986-1990)

Current Camden has won 8 of last 9 including the last 4 games.

Biggest win Waverly 45-0 (1997) Camden 54-6 (1991)

Largest Margin Waverly 45 points 45-0 (1997) Camden 48 points 54-6 (1991)

Smallest Margin 1 point

Camden 7-6 (1972) Camden 8-7 (1973) Waverly 33-32 OT (1996)

Most points scored Waverly 48 (1994) 48-12 Camden 54 (1991) 54-6

Most points combined 78 Camden 44-34 (2000)

Least points combined 3 Waverly 3-0 (1975)

Interesting how it runs in streaks.

PapaT,

Great job on the stats! The Camden records differ slightly...if you are at the game Friday, look at (or around!) page 26 of the program & let me know where our records differ. I would love to get the stats to agree, if we can!

Thanks!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PapaT,

Great job on the stats! The Camden records differ slightly...if you are at the game Friday, look at (or around!) page 26 of the program & let me know where our records differ. I would love to get the stats to agree, if we can!

Thanks!

I don't know if you want to post your e-mail address, but I have it on my computer and I can e-mail it to you if you want.

Don't see it happening either. This Team is as good as the 2004 Lions.

You do realize that team went 11-2 both losses coming to the State Runners-up of Huntindon Mustangs right. That team played tough teams plus made history by hosting the first home play-off game as well as being the first team to make it to the quarter-finals. No discredit to this years team, becuase they are good as well.

You do realize that team went 11-2 both losses coming to the State Runners-up of Huntindon Mustangs right. That team played tough teams plus made history by hosting the first home play-off game as well as being the first team to make it to the quarter-finals. No discredit to this years team, becuase they are good as well.

What are you trying to say

this game will belong to the lions no doubt...i really wish this game would be as good as it coulda been when the tigers had the team they had during spring scrimmages. camden would probably still have the better team but it woulda been a good game. but its not goina happen this year, next year will be a different story. waverly will only be losing 7 seniors this year which only a few of them actually play so the freshmen, sophomores, and juniors have all gained experience this year and have shown some possibilities in a couple games. lets just hope the score isnt too bad and the game is good because most of our seniors will never play football again. good luck to camden in playoffs, we'r backing ya'l as of right now lets not let this game change that, if u catch my drift lol...good luck to both teams and lets stear clear of injurys because the tigers have a lot of basketball players playing and the lions are heading into playoffs where they have a chance to go far!

Go TIGERS!!!

No dis credit to 2004 team they where great but with the injury's and the schedule they have played yes they are as good! As far as making first ever home playoff apperance goes, there have been several teams in the past that have played some mighty tough schedules and had great seasons {but only one team from what was a District and 1a through 3a tier format made the playoffs} would have made the playoffs and possibly went deep into them would dis credit them, there the old guys in the stands maybe your dad or these players dad the ones that belong to the QB Club. This Team rates up there with best Camden has put on the field.

this game will belong to the lions no doubt...i really wish this game would be as good as it coulda been when the tigers had the team they had during spring scrimmages. camden would probably still have the better team but it woulda been a good game. but its not goina happen this year, next year will be a different story. waverly will only be losing 7 seniors this year which only a few of them actually play so the freshmen, sophomores, and juniors have all gained experience this year and have shown some possibilities in a couple games. lets just hope the score isnt too bad and the game is good because most of our seniors will never play football again. good luck to camden in playoffs, we'r backing ya'l as of right now lets not let this game change that, if u catch my drift lol...good luck to both teams and lets stear clear of injurys because the tigers have a lot of basketball players playing and the lions are heading into playoffs where they have a chance to go far!Go TIGERS!!!

Yes it might be cause Camden just reloads.

My heart goes out to Waverly this year,as I've been watching Camden play for a very long time,and there was a time that we were 0-20( 2 years in a row). So,hang in there,it'll get better. You all have some very good players coming up that will make a difference. Truly hope for an injury free game. GO BIG BLACK!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Unfortunatly this Friday is Senior night, so I'm afraid the score will run pretty high. If it was any other night our second and third string would probably play most of the game and I'm sure they still will get some time on the field, but traditionally the seniors will probably stay in the first half. I just hope it's an injury free game and both sides play with the class we've come to expect. GO LIONS GO SENIORS!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

My heart goes out to Waverly this year,as I've been watching Camden play for a very long time,and there was a time that we were 0-20( 2 years in a row). So,hang in there,it'll get better. You all have some very good players coming up that will make a difference. Truly hope for an injury free game. GO BIG BLACK!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

CLASSY POST /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />