REGION ONE

Cowboy Curtis

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you get to 50 wins, the managers do your classwork for you. It's one of the perks of being a high-powered athlete. You really can't expect Matt to roll up those :20 pins while he's conjugating verbs, can you? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Lets All Laugh it up. You are Hilarious. I didn't know you were such a funny guy. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And KingGreene, I am still trying to work on that one lol. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Now porkchop, I know for a fact that those Greeneville english teachers have taught you better than to start sentences with AND.

You should know better than that..... "In Case" you don't go to class. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

And KingGreene, may I ask you, If we can have some sort of tournament(Such as Halo3, perhaps) to see who is correct on the "Unless=Incase" Debate. Because I might have a shot at winning. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And whoever wins is right about their grammar. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Right... like you've ever beaten K-DAWG /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Sunday night... you know where.

You....Me..... and Gaurdian.

Bring your ;-- (/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

PS. All I have to say about McCallie is "Upset on mat 1!" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Right... like you've ever beaten K-DAWG /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Bring your ;-- (/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

PS. All I have to say about McCallie is "Upset on mat 1!" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sounds like a plan. I forgot all about the "Upset on mat 1" /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

P.S. I hope the Pizza Rolls and the Cheese Dip will be returning Saturday Night. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

/////// <- look KingGreene i made a Thingy

• 2 weeks later...