lake county @ greenfield

volfan007

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ill post for you bigwes and i say that lake county athletics try to hard like at the bruceton game 58 got two personal fouls and didnt get thrown out...but its going to be oka...but im going to say that greenfield wins by 14...

Yeah some of lc players are out of control! they mouth mouth mouth all the time if they would play football like they mouthed we wouldn't be strugglin for a playoff spot!!

The title of the thread concerns Greenfield/Lake County and I forgot to touch on that game...I'll have to wait on Mr.Bigster to confirm any of the stuff that volfan007 brought up about Lake County....If all that stuff is false I'll have to take Lake County because of their passing game....If LC has players injured,quit,suspended..whatever....I'll have to go with Greenfield because LC isn't that deep.....

I posted on another post yesterday that Lake Co had a receiver that was supposedely off the team or was told to take his uniform off..As for the football coach telling the cheerleaders to go sit in the stands..I don't know if that happened or not..and if it did..maybe he was just trying to say there was nothing to cheer about..If that did happen and again I don't know that it did..I would imagine Tracy Hinson would win that battle..I was at the basketball jamboree Monday and heard that Kimble didn't practice,so he may not be with the team anymore..Lake Co Falconfan answered this question and he knows just about anything associated with the program..He said Bogan was playing..He should know what happened at half time of the game in question..I won't reveal who he is ..other than to say ..he knows some things behind the scenes..

well ill post for you bigwes and i say that lake county athletics try to hard like at the bruceton game 58 got two personal fouls and didnt get thrown out...but its going to be oka...but im going to say that greenfield wins by 14...

58 for Lake Co did not get 2 personal fouls called on him in the Bruceton game. So,please get your numbers correct. 58 plays hard but he is far from a dirty player.

The title of the thread concerns Greenfield/Lake County and I forgot to touch on that game...I'll have to wait on Mr.Bigster to confirm any of the stuff that volfan007 brought up about Lake County....If all that stuff is false I'll have to take Lake County because of their passing game....If LC has players injured,quit,suspended..whatever....I'll have to go with Greenfield because LC isn't that deep.....

SUSPENDED???? our new coach will never suspend a player or at least that is what he told them early in the year. The superstar that QUIT was the same thug that pulled the gun on another thug on the street and LC coach P went to court with him and told the judge he would be responsible for him. Yes Bogan is hurt but he is not the one who had over 150 return yards against McKenzie. It was #20 the Bly kid. He is the bright spot on this team and if not mistaken he is only a JR. Greenfield wins this one because of no discipline and very little heart on the LC squad. Did I say Greenfield? Who would of ever thunk it? Gleason, we are in your corner. I'd rather have a good ole tator anyday than a tornado. Go Dawgs!!!!

I posted on another post yesterday that Lake Co had a receiver that was supposedely off the team or was told to take his uniform off..As for the football coach telling the cheerleaders to go sit in the stands..I don't know if that happened or not..and if it did..maybe he was just trying to say there was nothing to cheer about..If that did happen and again I don't know that it did..I would imagine Tracy Hinson would win that battle..I was at the basketball jamboree Monday and heard that Kimble didn't practice,so he may not be with the team anymore..Lake Co Falconfan answered this question and he knows just about anything associated with the program..He said Bogan was playing..He should know what happened at half time of the game in question..I won't reveal who he is ..other than to say ..he knows some things behind the scenes..

Yeah he knows eveything! lol sometimes a little to much! cant ever when an aruement with him! hahah just agravaten he is a pretty good guy.Me and him both have sons that play. He's a god ole guy

i know of a person that went up against him that whole night...n he was by far the best player respect wise..n bogan seemed pretty cool 2

SUSPENDED???? our new coach will never suspend a player or at least that is what he told them early in the year. The superstar that QUIT was the same thug that pulled the gun on another thug on the street and LC coach P went to court with him and told the judge he would be responsible for him. Yes Bogan is hurt but he is not the one who had over 150 return yards against McKenzie. It was #20 the Bly kid. He is the bright spot on this team and if not mistaken he is only a JR. Greenfield wins this one because of no discipline and very little heart on the LC squad. Did I say Greenfield? Who would of ever thunk it? Gleason, we are in your corner. I'd rather have a good ole tator anyday than a tornado. Go Dawgs!!!!

Bogan may not have had 150 yards on returns but with McKenzie scoring as much as they did and kicking off so much..I could see someone having 150 return yards..Blythe is a pretty good back..runs pretty good when there's a good hole or an open field runner but runs straight up instead of lowering his head..not going to get you that tough yard...I'd rather have Bogan as my main back!