lake county @ greenfield

volfan007

SUSPENDED???? our new coach will never suspend a player or at least that is what he told them early in the year. The superstar that QUIT was the same thug that pulled the gun on another thug on the street and LC coach P went to court with him and told the judge he would be responsible for him. Yes Bogan is hurt but he is not the one who had over 150 return yards against McKenzie. It was #20 the Bly kid. He is the bright spot on this team and if not mistaken he is only a JR. Greenfield wins this one because of no discipline and very little heart on the LC squad. Did I say Greenfield? Who would of ever thunk it? Gleason, we are in your corner. I'd rather have a good ole tator anyday than a tornado. Go Dawgs!!!!

I agree that Blythe has played well this season but there are several others that have played well also.Hinson,Bogan ,Avery,Shelton,Mills,Morris and Mathis until he got hurt all have played well this season. You forget LC is a young team with only 3 seniors that play. It has been a difficult year for the young falcons. Most people have said that we would go 6 and 4 this year and that is what LC is on pace to do. 6-4 in a rebuilding year is not a bad year. You question the heart of these young men. I bet you do not personally know many of them. I can tell you that most of them want to win and they give it all they have each and every Friday night. You mightnot like the coach or the direction the program is heading and that's your right. It is just sad that you slam the very young men that you claim that you support. Remember, these young men are 14 to 18 yr old. I do not think any member of the football team is trying to go out and lose a game.Why bother coming to the games if all your going to do is down a high school kid. That is sad.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

greenfield just beat lake co. 40 to 6. it was never close. in fact, greenfield had two 70 yard td's called back on penalties. but, in spite of the win, greenfield wont be going to the playoffs. congratulations to gleason for beating u.c. and making the playoffs. i hope all the region 7 1a schools win next week.

Congrats to Greenfield on the win..They were by far the best team tonight..Like Volfan said , could have been worse..Lake Co played terrible but were just outmanned..Lake Co played without several starters tonight...several linemen...Dominique Kimble ,receiver was kicked off the team or maybe quit on his own..not sure..but he wasn't on the team..After I got to Greenfield..Carlos Young ,the other receiver was in a walking boot..heard he may be out for 3 or 4 weeks..if that's the case..will miss several basketball games..I didn't know he was hurt until I got there..So..both receivers were out for this game...Lake Co didn't hardly throw at all..no one to throw to...Then with the score 16-0..Lake Co scored in the second quarter from 5 yard out to make the score 16-6 but Seth Hinson,quarterback for Lake Co, was hurt on the play and didn't play the rest of the way..So..Sam Hays came in the rest of the way and Lake Co was helpless with no passing game at all..And Sam played ok...Bogan was banged up going into the game and didn't play defense until the 2nd quarter..I guess to try to slow Greenfield down...Greenfield was having their way around the ends all night long..I'm not trying to take anything away from Greenfield...didn't lose from officiating....I just wished these guys would have been playing to maybe at least make the game a little interesting..Greenfield would have won anyway..Faster players..receiver looked good..quarterback looked good..all around looked to be a good team..I wish you guys were going to the playoffs...Again..not making excuses..Just wanted Greenfield to know that Lake Co has a better team than what they saw tonight..

Congrats to Greenfield on the win..They were by far the best team tonight..Like Volfan said , could have been worse..Lake Co played terrible but were just outmanned..Lake Co played without several starters tonight...several linemen...Dominique Kimble ,receiver was kicked off the team or maybe quit on his own..not sure..but he wasn't on the team..After I got to Greenfield..Carlos Young ,the other receiver was in a walking boot..heard he may be out for 3 or 4 weeks..if that's the case..will miss several basketball games..I didn't know he was hurt until I got there..So..both receivers were out for this game...Lake Co didn't hardly throw at all..no one to throw to...Then with the score 16-0..Lake Co scored in the second quarter from 5 yard out to make the score 16-6 but Seth Hinson,quarterback for Lake Co, was hurt on the play and didn't play the rest of the way..So..Sam Hays came in the rest of the way and Lake Co was helpless with no passing game at all..And Sam played ok...Bogan was banged up going into the game and didn't play defense until the 2nd quarter..I guess to try to slow Greenfield down...Greenfield was having their way around the ends all night long..I'm not trying to take anything away from Greenfield...didn't lose from officiating....I just wished these guys would have been playing to maybe at least make the game a little interesting..Greenfield would have won anyway..Faster players..receiver looked good..quarterback looked good..all around looked to be a good team..I wish you guys were going to the playoffs...Again..not making excuses..Just wanted Greenfield to know that Lake Co has a better team than what they saw tonight..

GETTING BEAT BY GREENFIELD IS A DISGRACE AND EMBARRASEMENT TO LAKE COUNTY AND LAKE COUNTY PLAYERS! I THINK EVERYBODY IS FIGURING COACH P OUT! THEY SHOULDVE LISTEN IN JULY! NOW LETS LET HIM HAVE HIS WOMEN AND GET A REAL COACH IN THE HOUSE!

Lake County has beaten Greenfield badly the past 3 seasons, but before that go back and look at the scores. What is disgraceful is the whining that is going on. Talent in Single A schools goes in cycles and Lake County is no exception to that. Four years ago you would have been jumping up and down for a .500 season. How soon they forget.

First of all, let me congradulate Greenfield for their win over LC. I was not at the game, but I had people calling me and telling me updates of what was going on. From what I can gather from what I see on here, and what was being told to me from over the phone, it seemed like Greenfield came to play and Lake County did not. I do not know the Lake County players personally, and I do not want to blame or talk about kids, but I have wondered about where some of those guy's hearts were at. I know it is not all of them, there is just a select few. The body language i seen at some of the games that I did get to go see, seemed to lack confidence. Like there was no fire in them. To me, it looked like some of them only wanted to have a good appearance and be Mr. Cool Mac Daddy. I was a teenager myself, and yes, I know what they are thinking, and I do not blame the players at all. My thing is if Lake County had a coach who could keep those boys focused on the game and not on appearances then LC may very well be in the playoffs right now. LC had a good team this season, but they just did not show it and to me it all starts at the top. Coach P does not know how to handle his team. He let one kid get away with trying to be a gangster and then that same kid gets suspended from the team on the last week? He should have never been on the team to start with. Having team pool parties and movie nights is fine and dandy, but when it cuts into practice time then that is wrong. Heck, Coach P didnt even have the boys practicing in pads the week of the Bruceton game from what I hear. I read on here about Coach P and women or something like that, well, his personal life is none of my business, but if his personal life is cutting into LC football time then a stop needs to be put to that. Wait, I forgot, Lake County is not in the playoffs now. My bad. If you want to talk about a disgrace, getting beaten by Greenfield is not a disgrace. It was their turn to beat LC and that is what they did. A disgrace is having a good football team and knowing that your football team is good, but not enforcing discipline, not worried about how they play or act. I feel bad for the LC Football boys that they have someone who dont seem to give a hoot in charge there.

Coach B, if you are reading this, please come back to Lake County. Maybe you can straighten this mess out.