Huntingdon @ Adamsville

utvol2

Huntingdon takes this one I believe. Weathers is a good back, and containing him is key. Good lUck to A'ville on that part. But I think that the experience of Huntingdon will over power that of the Cards, however this young Adamsville team is taking steps in the right direction /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Good Luck to both these teams as they battle it out friday night, and I hope for an imjury free game to both teams. Go Cards!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon takes this one I believe. Weathers is a good back, and containing him is key. Good lUck to A'ville on that part. But I think that the experience of Huntingdon will over power that of the Cards, however this young Adamsville team is taking steps in the right direction /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Good Luck to both these teams as they battle it out friday night, and I hope for an imjury free game to both teams. Go Cards!!

Thanks for the compliments. We all know that to beat this good team from Huntingdon we have to play the game of the season. Tough? Yes. Impossible? No........ GO CARDINALS..........

Well, I think that Adamsville can compete with Huntingdon. The key is to have long sustained drives and keep Weathers from beating you. A kick off run back and several turnovers kept Waverly from pulling the upset. Waverly's defense held Weathers to 92 yards on 19 carries. Allowed three offensive touchdowns, one late in fourth. So if you can run the ball effectively which we did and keep it away from the Mustangs, avoid the silly plays like a kick off return and turnovers, you can win. I'm rooting for you Cardinals.

We are a proud bunch. We want Huntindon to bring the best they have (and they have some good ones). We want to be able to say we played against the best or we beat the best. There is no doubt that Huntingdon is the more experienced team and on paper and with their play this year has been the better team by far. But I believe Huntingdon has played their best this year and A'ville has yet to play their best. I hope this week we will or it's the end of the season for them. So all I have left to say is .....GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are a proud bunch. We want Huntindon to bring the best they have (and they have some good ones). We want to be able to say we played against the best or we beat the best. There is no doubt that Huntingdon is the more experienced team and on paper and with their play this year has been the better team by far. But I believe Huntingdon has played their best this year and A'ville has yet to play their best. I hope this week we will or it's the end of the season for them. So all I have left to say is .....GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we are!!!