Rhea Co vs. White Co

m4rcut

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the word.

I think we win big this year on a very cool night on the mountian.

By the way I was going to do this in private but since you don't have PMs I'll just do it here.

Your quote

"The coaches are not the team. Ask any coach out there, they will say its the kids team not mine.And if the coaches were part of the team wouldn't they have to make the grades to be able to coach like the players do. They are not part of the team they are just in charge of it if the coaches put the team in a bad situation its the coaches fault. You never see a coaches name go down for doing great things during the game cause they are not part of the team, they just give them the plan and the team carries it out. Your crazy "

If a coach is not apart of a team, then what is the need for a coach then? You can say that a coach is not part of a team but when it comes down to it they are a part of the team. If there was no coaches on the team, who would teach the kids to get better? Who makes out the schedule so the kids can play games? Who would make sure they had buses to get to the game. Who makes sure the kids have equipment to play with? Because no coach equals no team. Because without a coach its just a group of kids with a common interest.

You may not see a coaches names go down for something great in a game but why do you see a coaches name go down for bad things in a game? Its not always the coaches fault if the kid screws up. The kid has to have some responsbility that is part of growing up and that is part of sports. Its the coaches responsbility to teach the kids and to call the plays, but it's the kids responsibility to do what they learn. So of course it is going to make the coach look bad if the kid dosn't perform, but its the kid who is playing. IF the coaches were not there then the kids would not get better. And what about if the coach puts the kids in a good situation then is it not on the coaches then?

As for coaches make the grade. They do have to make the grades. They have to meet high preformance standards set by the state in their actual teaching jobs, if they don't meet these standards they would get fired and then they wouldn't be coaching. Teachers and coaches have to meet the standards just like the kids. If they don't no job.

I'm willing to hear what you say and break it down if you want to make it clear.

Why do you not like the coaches and be honest. I just want to know. They are doing the best job they can do.

This can't go on forever especailly since the season is almost over. If you are willing to bury the hatchet and I am too. Because we should be supporting them not dragging them down with our arguing. To be honest I'm tired of it and I think everyone else is too. I know you are going to have your opinion and I am going to have mine but sometime we are just going to have to live with it.

As for being crazy I could care less because I have been called everything in the book and it dosn't even faze me one bite. honestly I don't take anything personal out here.

That is all about I got to say.

Who are we talking about?

I just don't understand.. how in the world that Rhea Co. says he is close to the team and everything when in truth he isn't a player so he's not i mean sure a coach is the controler of the team but not part of it.. and instead of backing up the team Rhea Co. continually fights with m4rcut why not quit acting like two year olds and talk about to boys and their upcoming game if you want to fight exchange emails and do it on your own time PLEASE

I just don't understand.. how in the world that Rhea Co. says he is close to the team and everything when in truth he isn't a player so he's not i mean sure a coach is the controler of the team but not part of it.. and instead of backing up the team Rhea Co. continually fights with m4rcut why not quit acting like two year olds and talk about to boys and their upcoming game if you want to fight exchange emails and do it on your own time PLEASE

Read the last part of my post before you post. I don't want to argue anymore because I am tired of it and so is everyone else. I have better things to talk about out here, instead of arguing over a few descrepencies.

I just want to know why he dosn't like the coaches, and how you can have a team without a coach? I can't be a player because I graduated DUH, but my friends and family are.