Rhea Co vs. White Co

m4rcut

Are you sure this guy plays for White county? I know Coffee County has a big prospect who is close to 7ft. I think his name is Robby Gonzalez.

Yeah there is a big guy that is at White Co also. Coffee Co. is where Gonzalez is at. Gonzalez is right around 6'8-6'10 380. He was pretty impressive when I was standing next to him and he was pretty good on the field too. He could be a very good lineman in college.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened when Moffett got to run the ball from the backfield? Look at the stats.

Moffett is a great back, but seriously everyone has been tellin you he weighs around 155 lbs. How many times does someone have to tell you. He is a good athelete though. How can you say anything about the running game anyways? The o line and the backs obviously are clicking bc that back is making some great cuts off of the blocks.

Lets see if he was in college it might matter but this is high school ball your size really don't matter. And another thing you have to catch him before you can lay your licks on him. He is the biggest threat on the team and alls Rhea can do is throw swings to him, let him carry it some you'll see how it works out

Lets see if he was in college it might matter but this is high school ball your size really don't matter. And another thing you have to catch him before you can lay your licks on him. He is the biggest threat on the team and alls Rhea can do is throw swings to him, let him carry it some you'll see how it works out

Size don't matter? Did you play this game... ever? Again, like I said, he's a great athlete to get the ball to in open space, but you need a big strong back to get the dirty yards between the tackles. I think they have some great running balance with Julian inside and Moffett in the flats. Pick your poison.

As for your comment about #12 catching the ball, I'm with you on that. He made some great grabs last year and then this year they don't throw him the ball. He must not have dropped enough passes to get a look.

Ok if you can tell there is 2 backs in the backfield Moffet should be the speed back the Sharp the hard runner getting the dirty yards and no at that size Moffett is find, I know a 165 pound all American running back in the NAIA division of college football. He carries the ball just fine and doesn't have to worry about him only being 165.

Yeah there is a big guy that is at White Co also. Coffee Co. is where Gonzalez is at. Gonzalez is right around 6'8-6'10 380. He was pretty impressive when I was standing next to him and he was pretty good on the field too. He could be a very good lineman in college.

Okay, I'm looking at the White County roster, and it says they have a junior, Dillion Kay, who is 7'0" and 390 lbs. Junior Dalton Seratt measures in a 6'8" and 345 lb., and those are the biggest guys on the Warriors lineup.

It's going to be a long busride to White County. I hope Rhea gets a lot of thinking done. Maybe they will get it in gear and make Friday a good one in preparation for M-town. Maybe Rhea can finally put together a game where they run on all cylinders. If they do that, they would be very hard to beat. They played with RB minus the two INTs for TDs. They have beat pretty much every team that they have played except for mental errors and turnovers. Oh, and did I mention, they get outcoached. But I won't bash them too much. The OC needs to get some variety in his playcalling. It seems like he runs Sharp every play. I understand if it works that you keep running it, but not three plays in a row! That's just some of my thoughts. Go ahead and bash me.

That's what I've been saying but the response I get is "it works, so why stop?" well yeah, it works sometimes, but the other teams catch on then start their passing attack. That's when Rhea is finished. They cannot block the pass.

Nice win and good game but wow did that game get ugly there in the end. How many personal fouls was that on White Co. 7,8,9 anyway that is way to many. White Co should be embarrassed the with the way their players acted. That number 48 was totally out of control. He pushed Newt when Newt was getting up after a play. Newt showed good discipline not to push back. When I coach tells you to leave you leave especially after you have been ejected from the game. If the coaches wouldn't have tackled him on the sideline. He would have gone after whoever he was looking at on the field. Totally uncalled for. The officals and coaches did do a good job in getting the kids seperated and keeping both teams from getting envolved in the little scrum too.

I liked how they started to throw more than they have this year. It was good to see alot of the young talent get in. There was alot of players that don't see much playing time along with the sophomores and some freshmen that were in there in the 2nd half.

Well time to go to Maryville.

Nice win and good game but wow did that game get ugly there in the end. How many personal fouls was that on White Co. 7,8,9 anyway that is way to many. White Co should be embarrassed the with the way their players acted. That number 48 was totally out of control. When I coach tells you to leave you leave especially after you have been ejected from the game. If the coaches wouldn't have tackled him on the sideline. He would have gone after whoever he was looking at on the field. Totally uncalled for. The officals and coaches did do a good job in getting the kids seperated and keeping both teams from getting envolved in the little scrum too.

I liked how they started to throw more than they have this year. It was good to see alot of the young talent get in. There was alot of players that don't see much playing time along with the sophomores and some freshmen that were in there in the 2nd half.

Well time to go to Maryville.

No kidding. I'm just glad to have no ejections from the Rhea sideline. Passing game really improved tonight. The receivers made some tough catches in traffic on those slant routes. I know it was a blowout, but they got in some third/fourth and long situations by abandoning the run early in the first half. Rhea has its best success running right at people, which proved true again tonight. All in all, good win.

Number 48 was literally headhunting all night. He clearly dove at the Rhea QB's helmet well after he was down before he was finally thrown out for his other cheap shot. I may be wrong on this, but was that the same guy that Swafford upended on that punt return? Its no real surprise, because White County is always so well-mannered.

You stay classy, White County.

No kidding. I'm just glad to have no ejections from the Rhea sideline. Passing game really improved tonight. The receivers made some tough catches in traffic on those slant routes. I know it was a blowout, but they got in some third/fourth and long situations by abandoning the run early in the first half. Rhea has its best success running right at people, which proved true again tonight. All in all, good win.

Number 48 was literally headhunting all night. He clearly dove at the Rhea QB's helmet well after he was down before he was finally thrown out for his other cheap shot. I may be wrong on this, but was that the same guy that Swafford upended on that punt return? Its no real surprise, because White County is always so well-mannered.

You stay classy, White County.

Congtats rhea dont let that kid reflect on all wc,we were embarrased as fans again good luck!!!!