Trouble @ Dickson Co.

strongside

I have heard from multiple sources that there is trouble brewing with the coaching staff @ Dickson Co. High. Say what you will, but the season the cougars are having this year is somewhat of a dissappointment. Are these accusations about the Cougars coaching staff a rumor or is there any truth to this??? Let me know what you think

Very poor timing for a post like this on the eve of a huge game against Ravenwood that has such huge playoff implications. DC needs to concentrate on getting in the playoffs and worry about this when the season ends which could be in about 28 hours if they don't take care of business!!!

I agree, worry about it at the end of the season. I doubt its anything anyways.

I would think its perfect timing!!! When the season is on the line the last week of the season, b.c. you lost some games you probably shouldn't have lost b.c. of poor coaching decisions, then I think it is a perfect time to discuss the trouble with the Dickson coaching staff...The decisions the staff has made with personnel so far has been pretty poor (especially defensively)...I think its a good time to point out that some decisions the staff has made need to change or they are done for this year!!!

I would think its perfect timing!!! When the season is on the line the last week of the season, b.c. you lost some games you probably shouldn't have lost b.c. of poor coaching decisions, then I think it is a perfect time to discuss the trouble with the Dickson coaching staff...The decisions the staff has made with personnel so far has been pretty poor (especially defensively)...I think its a good time to point out that some decisions the staff has made need to change or they are done for this year!!!

I certainly have no dog in this hunt, but if the coaches are making bad decisions, how good do you think their decisions will now be with the added distractions of this kind of stuff? Doesnt seem like you have this seasons best interests at heart. You could have waited a little longer to start this one and it certainly seems you have already made up your mind about what it is you want.

I certainly have no dog in this hunt, but if the coaches are making bad decisions, how good do you think their decisions will now be with the added distractions of this kind of stuff? Doesnt seem like you have this seasons best interests at heart. You could have waited a little longer to start this one and it certainly seems you have already made up your mind about what it is you want.

Actually Swami...The thread started with a concern...A concern generally means you care about something and I do care about Dickson Football. So I would say I have the best interest at heart for the cougars. I hope that if the coaches do see this, then maybe it will motivate them to make some better decisions (especially tonight). The thread did not start as an argument or even as slander to the coaching staff. The thread was started to get some information on things that were being said (not by me!) about the coaching staff at Dickson. So, again I would say that I have the best interest at heart...I just wanted some info...and lets face it...if you are a Dickson fan you know the decisions I am talking about (some political ones it seems) & you should be concerned about the season the Cougars are having. There defense was lights out last season. With only losing a few defensive linemen their defense has not been that good this season. And with the athletes Dickson has, should the Power I be the most common formation their offense uses??? Come on...I am a concerned fan...I know the coaches at Dickson are hard workers (for the most part) and they want to win. I want to see them succeed!

You speak of personnel, do you claim toknow what personnel is better than the coaches, have you been at every practice and every workout and every meeting, do you have a child or a loved one on the team that might draw your attention away from another player, or might give you a predetermined idea of whop shuold be playing. People tend to see the good that their loved one does but not the bad and see the bad that the person in front of the love done does and not the good. It always entertains me at the thought of all of these experts on the coaching front. Fans can see and find just what they want, be careful what you look for becasue you will find it. I guess had you made the calls on personnel that Dickson would be setting at like 8-1 and the right players would be playing the right positions.

You are a cancer that will spread like wild fire and kill every thing in its path, you should be proud. can you look in the mirror and see what is actually there? I do not know your profession mam but my guess is that no matter how long you have been doing it, that coach Bledsoe could come in and tell you how to do it better, and that is what you are doing. Last year he must have known what he was doing, and all of the sudden he does not know how to coach.

You sound like a village idiot to me.

Actually Swami...The thread started with a concern...A concern generally means you care about something and I do care about Dickson Football. So I would say I have the best interest at heart for the cougars. I hope that if the coaches do see this, then maybe it will motivate them to make some better decisions (especially tonight). The thread did not start as an argument or even as slander to the coaching staff. The thread was started to get some information on things that were being said (not by me!) about the coaching staff at Dickson. So, again I would say that I have the best interest at heart...I just wanted some info...and lets face it...if you are a Dickson fan you know the decisions I am talking about (some political ones it seems) & you should be concerned about the season the Cougars are having. There defense was lights out last season. With only losing a few defensive linemen their defense has not been that good this season. And with the athletes Dickson has, should the Power I be the most common formation their offense uses??? Come on...I am a concerned fan...I know the coaches at Dickson are hard workers (for the most part) and they want to win. I want to see them succeed!

Then go talk to the coaches, instead of questining them on a thread of gossip spreading and whining so called fans like you.

It is inconcievableto me that any coach would would not use the best personnel or the offensive scheme that gives him the best chance of winning. Coaches want to win as much, if not more, than any fan or parent and are in a much better position to decide whyo can get the job done and what offense is most likely to succeed.