State Tournament Scores

Guest cableguy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin - Siegel game was fairly close most of the game. Siegel got the one high corner shot early in first half. Siegel probably won the first half and Franklin the second but couldn't get a clean shot.

Do not know any details but saw the medical staff walk a Siegel girl out with a splint on her forearm late in the game.

BEARDEN 3 HOUSTON 1 Well played game by both teams. As usual, Turner had his girls ready to pounce in the second half. Houston played a great game. I would be interested to know the shots on goal numbers for both teams /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Franklin - Siegel game was fairly close most of the game. Siegel got the one high corner shot early in first half. Siegel probably won the first half and Franklin the second but couldn't get a clean shot.

Do not know any details but saw the medical staff walk a Siegel girl out with a splint on her forearm late in the game.

It's hearsay, but I was told the Siegel girl broker her arm????? Bad luck.

I don't like the fact that it is at a school, and not at a neutral site (like they do in the boy's season). I don't know why they can't host it in Murfreesboro like the guys. It does give an advantage to the home team, but it shouldn't be the reason for a win/loss. OKnative said it best.

it called MONEY $$$$

thats why its not in the boro

Franklin came out as flat as I've seen all year. We were lucky to not be down 3 or 4 goals at the end of the half.We played much better the second half, and had numerous chances to tie. Kim Conrad, and Dewberry the keeper were outstanding. Cograts to siegel, your girls played extremely hard, and you are very well coached.