What coaching changes are we looking at this year?

lcfootball

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There may be more coaching changes in 4-5A then people expect. By the start of next season, Siegel, Blackman, and Oakland could all have new faces roaming the sidelines. We will also probably get an idea of the loyalty of Aric at Central. Will he use his new found success to go back closer to home in Sumner County (lower classification,easier job, maybe even Springfield) or does he believe that he can build WC into a consistent contender?

There may be more coaching changes in 4-5A then people expect. By the start of next season, Siegel, Blackman, and Oakland could all have new faces roaming the sidelines. We will also probably get an idea of the loyalty of Aric at Central. Will he use his new found success to go back closer to home in Sumner County (lower classification,easier job, maybe even Springfield) or does he believe that he can build WC into a consistent contender?

I can see Oakland and Siegel but I think Blackman's coaches should have another year or two.

As to Aric leaving I don't see it either. Way better over there now that they have a Principal that actually supports the football program.

What I am really gonna be interested to see is 'if' Scharse leaves Eagleville with the lack of the support he is getting there from the Principal with HER pick that has been in the background all season. If a school was really smart they would be going after Scharse NOW!

I can see Oakland and Siegel but I think Blackman's coaches should have another year or two.

As to Aric leaving I don't see it either. Way better over there now that they have a Principal that actually supports the football program.

What I am really gonna be interested to see is 'if' Scharse leaves Eagleville with the lack of the support he is getting there from the Principal with HER pick that has been in the background all season. If a school was really smart they would be going after Scharse NOW!

Scharsch resigned his position as Head Football Coach at Eagleville High School Monday morning. He stated that the inability to attain the things required to take the program to next level prompted him to do so. He also said that there were a lot of positive things at Eagleville and wished them well in pursuit of the next coach.

Crawford is a good man at heart, but not a good coach. Son is a great kid and friend, but not a good QB. I wish them the best.

yea coach crawford is about being a good person and everything, but he just doesn't cut it as a coach bad playcalling and he can disrupt a staff and team

Scharsch resigned his position as Head Football Coach at Eagleville High School Monday morning. He stated that the inability to attain the things required to take the program to next level prompted him to do so. He also said that there were a lot of positive things at Eagleville and wished them well in pursuit of the next coach.

That is really a shame as Coach Scharsch is a really good coach that really cares for his players both on and OFF the field!

As to the pursuit of the 'next' HC there it is pretty much a done deal. I wonder if we will see a BA vs Eagleville match in the near future. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I wonder if either Oakland or Siegel is smart enough to call Scharsch yet? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

don't know about oakland and siegel...but the coaches at blackman will not be going anywhere...