What coaching changes are we looking at this year?

lcfootball

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know if half of those parents had to undergo the scrutiny that high school football coaches do on a regular basis they'd probably be looking for jobs themselves. shame on them for thinking they can "VOICE" TOGETHER AND cost a man his job! Just because your team isn't winning all the time is no reason to get someone fired!

Coaches have always had to be under scrutiny, people have read stats, watch the games and second guessed coaches before any of us were even born. Should we as fans be less critical at times, yes we should. Should a coach expect to go through his/her carrer without get scrutiny, no way. It always amazes me when people go into a profession and then act shocked when the same thing that has been happening for years continues.

Honestly, the only one out of that 3 that I feel deserves a shot at the job should be Marshall, should h3e want the job. If I recall correctly, Hannah and Cowan had less than stellar tenures as Head Coaches, so I dont know If I would want to see those guys take over, just might be more of the same results that Oakland has experienced the last few years. I think Butch wants to clean house, but I hope he gives Ron a shot, he deserves it, assuming he wants it.

Travis Holland had a short but successful stint as a head coach at Walter J. Baird in Lebanon. Do the Oakland job interest him at all?