What coaching changes are we looking at this year?

lcfootball

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How else are you suppose to judge improvement? How about the play on the field? Is the team playing better week to week and season to season, are you more competitive now than you were before, is there more excitement around the program and are more players coming out now than before, are there signs that you can be a playoff team, is there light at the end of the tunnel? There are a lot of ways to see improvement other than wins a losses. You don`t go from 0-10 to the playoffs in a region like that overnight. I know this, SD is competitive in a lot more games now than before, and like I said earlier SD was not very far from 6 wins this season.

OOO OOO let me try for Lenoir City....

Is the team playing better week to week and season to season..No

are you more competitive now than you were before..No

is there more excitement around the program and are more players coming out now than before..No

are there signs that you can be a playoff team..No

is there light at the end of the tunnel?..No

This is a good list to keep in mind every year.

Huge retirement package on the table this year in Sumner County. Word is Lassiter is considering it. I know he is under extreme pressure to field a team that can return to Gallatin glory. With this loss to Independence and his other first round losses to other Williamson Co schools, he may not survive. Granted he is a really good guy and people really like him, he just can't seem to get the job done. Probably 70% chance he retires this year.

I heard about this at the Mcgavock game but figured it was just a rumor.

Who is offering the retirement package?