Region 7

nununu

Yes it really sounds like Glencliff really has a stong lower weight class line. But how bou the bigger boys at the Cliff. Starting with Mintlow at 140 his athleticism is extremly enjoyable to watch. At 52 the on of the Clemons boys has been extremly peak ever since his contoversial lost to Oxford at the McGavock Tournament i think it was. At 60 there is a first year junior that is improving. skip 171 @ 189. @ 215 Pegram has defeated everbody in his weight class at region. And HWT there is the other Clemons brother who has extremly improved.

p.s. i heard glencliffs 103 will be returning

What you have heard is correct.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you just dont know how way off you are lol.i dont know but i just heard he was coming back from a kid from ghs.

well, i was just wondering..

i hope he does.. i saw him wrestle against antioch and he looked pretty decent.. i guess now is a good time for him to come back.. considering the region duals coming up and all.. lets just hope he can get some mat time and get re-conditioned

i hope he does.. i saw him wrestle against antioch and he looked pretty decent.. i guess now is a good time for him to come back.. considering the region duals coming up and all.. lets just hope he can get some mat time and get re-conditioned

yeah i guess he pretty decent, isnt he a freshman?

he might do fine this year i think he lack experience tho.

what place do you think he will get in the region tournament? because i have never seen him wrestle