Region 7

nununu

Congrats to East Lit receiving votes in the team power rankings. Winning the Dickson Duals over BA was a big accomplishment.

Comment on the Beech Duals, Glencliff lost get over it. Jan 24 is not judgement day, it is another match that the Bears want. If Reams does come back, he is not the Reams of old. Antioch's 189 is tough, he may stall some, but he won't get pinned and he is strong as an ox. Someone mentioned how Glencliff's 152 would beat Antioch's. He hasn't done it in two tries, the first was close, the second a blowout. That Beech duals was a statement by Antioch, that they are ready for the fight. Clarksville is the goal, nothing less.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to East Lit receiving votes in the team power rankings. Winning the Dickson Duals over BA was a big accomplishment.

Comment on the Beech Duals, Glencliff lost get over it. Jan 24 is not judgement day, it is another match that the Bears want. If Reams does come back, he is not the Reams of old. Antioch's 189 is tough, he may stall some, but he won't get pinned and he is strong as an ox. Someone mentioned how Glencliff's 152 would beat Antioch's. He hasn't done it in two tries, the first was close, the second a blowout. That Beech duals was a statement by Antioch, that they are ready for the fight. Clarksville is the goal, nothing less.

wow.. i honestly cant believe you just said that. you just said reams isnt the old reams? if anything he is stronger and faster. yeah, he may have hurt his knee.. but, i would be willing to guarantee you he would pin antiochs 189.. he may be strong but, not stronger than reams. did you see how tired he was after that match with Glencliff? but, anyways. Glencliff's 152 seams to be on a roll.. ever since the mcgavock tourney when he lost to oxford for disqualification.. (which wasnt an illegal headlock). but, i guess that just something else for him to prove.

the beech duals was a great statement. for all metro teams.. proving once again that region 7 is just as tough if not tougher than most.

well.. anyways.. it seemed to work.. but, we'll just have to see at the region duals.. it looks as though its going to be between GLencliff and antioch in the finals.. because i dont see HL or mcgavock making a run for it.. but ya never know... HL is pretty close to making a full team. but, Glencliff put it to them in the 3rd and 4th place match. i personally think it should have been between antioch and glencliff in the finals. Wilson central didnt look too good.. i think wilson central would have lost to Glencliff. I think beech had high hopes.. but, i guess there plan back fired when WC beat them.

ok answer me this then...how could it possibly been antioch and glencliff in the finals when they faced off in the semis....i mean come on now quit being retarded

ok answer me this then...how could it possibly been antioch and glencliff in the finals when they faced off in the semis....i mean come on now quit being retarded

simple.. the way the tournament was set up it was supposed to be BEECH in the finals with antioch. but, beech got beat by WC.. now, i was wondering why you would put the 2 best teams in the same bracket.. wouldnt you think it should have been WC in a different bracket than beech.. Beech thought they had a better chance against WC than Glencliff or Antioch.

thats just my opinion... Glencliff has beat almost everybody on beech's team.. and im pretty sure NIck Steiner wanted his revenge agianst Kleinert.

i just think the brackets were kinda messed up if you ask me.. but, that was in the past.. theres nothing to do about them now... im just stating my opinion once again

thats just my opinion... Glencliff has beat almost everybody on beech's team.. and im pretty sure NIck Steiner wanted his revenge agianst Kleinert.

Im glad thats your opinion. Now heres mine I think your probaly someone from Glencliff that got upset because Antioch won. Anyway if you are referring to the match at Harpeth between Klinert and Steiner I was there and it was a good mtach and I believe it will be if they wrestle again. As well as Glencliff's 145 and Beech's 145. That will be a good one. I also believe these to teams will more than likely see each other again before the year is over. I hope I get to see those two matches.

Congrats to East Lit receiving votes in the team power rankings. Winning the Dickson Duals over BA was a big accomplishment.Comment on the Beech Duals, Glencliff lost get over it. Jan 24 is not judgement day, it is another match that the Bears want. If Reams does come back, he is not the Reams of old. Antioch's 189 is tough, he may stall some, but he won't get pinned and he is strong as an ox. Someone mentioned how Glencliff's 152 would beat Antioch's. He hasn't done it in two tries, the first was close, the second a blowout. That Beech duals was a statement by Antioch, that they are ready for the fight. Clarksville is the goal, nothing less.

nununu-------do you have any team scores or individual results for the East Lit matches at the Dickson Duals? I cannot find any results for those duals anywhere. Do I understand your comment to be that East Lit beat BA for the championship? If so,that is big fo Region 7. I think East Lit has a good shot to take the A/AA duals this season if they stay healthy. They were good but young last season. I think they have most everyone back. I suspect the betting money will be on Notre Dame or Seymour, but I like East Lit's chances.

Congrats to East Lit receiving votes in the team power rankings. Winning the Dickson Duals over BA was a big accomplishment.Comment on the Beech Duals, Glencliff lost get over it. Jan 24 is not judgement day, it is another match that the Bears want. If Reams does come back, he is not the Reams of old. Antioch's 189 is tough, he may stall some, but he won't get pinned and he is strong as an ox. Someone mentioned how Glencliff's 152 would beat Antioch's. He hasn't done it in two tries, the first was close, the second a blowout. That Beech duals was a statement by Antioch, that they are ready for the fight. Clarksville is the goal, nothing less.

nununu-------do you have any team scores or individual results for the East Lit matches at the Dickson Duals? I cannot find any results for those duals anywhere. Do I understand your comment to be that East Lit beat BA for the championship? If so,that is big fo Region 7. I think East Lit has a good shot to take the A/AA duals this season if they stay healthy. They were good but young last season. I think they have most everyone back. I suspect the betting money will be on Notre Dame or Seymour, but I like East Lit's chances.

Im glad thats your opinion. Now heres mine I think your probaly someone from Glencliff that got upset because Antioch won. Anyway if you are referring to the match at Harpeth between Klinert and Steiner I was there and it was a good mtach and I believe it will be if they wrestle again. As well as Glencliff's 145 and Beech's 145. That will be a good one. I also believe these to teams will more than likely see each other again before the year is over. I hope I get to see those two matches.

well, actually.. im not.. i guess you can call me a bandwagon fan.. ever since Glencliff pulled off the region 7 win last year.. ive kinda been on their side. but, im honestly for everyone. ive been around some other topics.. but, this one seems intriguing. and yes.. thats the one im referring to. nick was up. but then started watching the clock. i went to the harpeth but, got there late. just in time for the finals. And, i will agree with you on that one as well.. mintlow is only a sophmore if im not mistaken. he has been showing some real potential. but, i dont see these teams meeting again.. unless antioch or beech will be at the father ryan. well, i correct myself. i do believe they will all 3 be at the hendersonville.. im not exactly sure.

nununu-------do you have any team scores or individual results for the East Lit matches at the Dickson Duals? I cannot find any results for those duals anywhere. Do I understand your comment to be that East Lit beat BA for the championship? If so,that is big fo Region 7. I think East Lit has a good shot to take the A/AA duals this season if they stay healthy. They were good but young last season. I think they have most everyone back. I suspect the betting money will be on Notre Dame or Seymour, but I like East Lit's chances. nununu-------do you have any team scores or individual results for the East Lit matches at the Dickson Duals? I cannot find any results for those duals anywhere. Do I understand your comment to be that East Lit beat BA for the championship? If so,that is big fo Region 7. I think East Lit has a good shot to take the A/AA duals this season if they stay healthy. They were good but young last season. I think they have most everyone back. I suspect the betting money will be on Notre Dame or Seymour, but I like East Lit's chances.

I don't, buc 3 could probably give scores, he told who EL wrestled in the tournament. Last year E. Lit was young, this year they are still young. I think they may have 3 or 4 seniors. Their top guys are juniors and sophmores. Nice pick for A/AA champs. Also they were missing some starters during the Dickson duals.

I think East Lit has a good shot to take the A/AA duals this season if they stay healthy. They were good but young last season. I think they have most everyone back. I suspect the betting money will be on Notre Dame or Seymour, but I like East Lit's chances.

Buck there you go again putting the BL curse on E Lit. I truly believe that the smart money right now is split 3 ways on Greenback, Seymour, and Hixson. Everyone's favorite team, the Irish of Notre Dame will have to fight just to place in this years A/AA State tournament.

You are right about E Lit. in that they are going to make much more noise at the State this year.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

McLovin 008 i am behind you all the way. Just thought i'd leave some stuff about the past. Last year Steiner of GL defeated Klienart of Beech like 4 or 5 times evertime they met. Steiner i believe will never let what happened at the Harpeth happen ever again. Mintlow from GL as well beat the Beech kid by PIN at least three times this year so i wouldn't worry about him either. - Glencliff back to back regions champs yes that means this year it will be Glencliffs got a problem with it deal w/ it on judgment day on January 24 nunu you especially aint ready 4 GLencliff