11/9 Polk Co at White House

timbdp

your crazy if u think that ur team can beat the wild cats. we have a way better offense and you think your defence is so good we will see tonight. i think that you should keep your mouths shut and just play the game.

WELL TRIPP FIRST OF ALL NOONE HERE HAS DONE AS MUCH TRASH TALKING AS POLK FANS!!!AND DO YOU FIND MOST BLUE DEVIL POSTS ARE MODEST IN NATURE?.. WE HAVE A GOOD TEAM BUT HAVE YET TO PLAY A GAME THEY ARE CAPABLE OF PLAYING AND WHITE HOUSE FANS KNOW WE TEND TO PLAY WELL IN THE PLAYOFFS..OH AND IT IS OUR DEFENSE THAT WE THINK IS GOOD...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your crazy if u think that ur team can beat the wild cats. we have a way better offense and you think your defence is so good we will see tonight. i think that you should keep your mouths shut and just play the game.

Did I say ANYTHING about us beating your wildcats??? NO. You just joined yesterday to say this to me? Show me where I said WH would win??? I didnt. Thank you.

Did I say ANYTHING about us beating your wildcats??? NO. You just joined yesterday to say this to me? Show me where I said WH would win??? I didnt. Thank you.

This has been the most bizzare week on CoachT I can remember in years. They must have some good "moonshine" in those East Tennessee hills.../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> They don't even know they're walking into the Devil's House and they are going to get BURNED.

I'm pulling for White House too...either way, I'll be at Whitson Field next Friday!

This has been the most bizzare week on CoachT I can remember in years. They must have some good "moonshine" in those East Tennessee hills.../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

HAHA u ain't kiddin! I just heard they ain't got anything else to do! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I remember my senior year, we had to go 2 Mcminn Central for the substate in basketball. I remember when we got there at like 3 o clock that afternoon, they already had like 200 people outside tailgaiting 4 hours before the game! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HAHA u ain't kiddin! I just heard they ain't got anything else to do! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I remember my senior year, we had to go 2 Mcminn Central for the substate in basketball. I remember when we got there at like 3 o clock that afternoon, they already had like 200 people outside tailgaiting 4 hours before the game! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was there Stiller and you are right, the parking lot was packed. That ended up not being such a good night for Blue Devil B'ball though.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />