11/9 Polk Co at White House

timbdp

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TALK ABOUT THE GAME...FOR THE RECORD WH SHUT GREENBRIER OUT. 14 PTS WERE DEF TD'S 1 OF 8 ON 3RD DOWN AND 0-2 ON 4TH 42 PLAYS FOR 148 YRDS...THE GAME SHOULD BE EXCITING... IT'S HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL AND WE ARE DEALING WITH TEENAGERS...IF WHITE HOUSE HAS NO TURNOVERS IT WILL BE A LONG RIDE HOME FOR POLK...I HOPE BOTH TEAMS PLAY WELL AND POLK FANS HAVE A SAFE TRIP...TEE IT UP AND SEE WHOSE KIDS WHAT IT MOST.. FROM FILM POLK RUNS WING T / WISHBONE LIKE PORTLAND,STATION CAMP, GREENBRIER

Yes I'll talk about it. I think THE PLAYMAKER (PARKER) will have a big game, and i also see THUNDER AND LIGHTENING (PAYNE AND DIXON) with several long runs.

They will have a good game if our line starts out good. They dont go without our line. Our ine should get more credit than what they do but, thats football. Lineman dont get the glory. Parker, Paynes, and Dixon does.

TALK ABOUT THE GAME...FOR THE RECORD WH SHUT GREENBRIER OUT. 14 PTS WERE DEF TD'S 1 OF 8 ON 3RD DOWN AND 0-2 ON 4TH 42 PLAYS FOR 148 YRDS...THE GAME SHOULD BE EXCITING... IT'S HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL AND WE ARE DEALING WITH TEENAGERS...IF WHITE HOUSE HAS NO TURNOVERS IT WILL BE A LONG RIDE HOME FOR POLK...I HOPE BOTH TEAMS PLAY WELL AND POLK FANS HAVE A SAFE TRIP...TEE IT UP AND SEE WHOSE KIDS WHAT IT MOST.. FROM FILM POLK RUNS WING T / WISHBONE LIKE PORTLAND,STATION CAMP, GREENBRIER

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Won? yeah shutout? in your dreams. Let's just play tomorrow night and hopefully we'll see you guys next week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HEY CATFAN!! you all got u some of that baby blue now didn't ya? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> as for Slack Attack and Action Jackson they put you to shame along with the other team, however your coach shamed you more than we did /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I was pullin for you guys but ya know what? I hope you lose, and our coll'sw pasture is much better than your redneck dirt!!! you made this personal man, and if you all do get to play us again, I'll be the one in BLUE!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> eatin the popcorn :popcorneater: Look me up if you could ever get the chance to play us again this year

My how upset you guys from Central can get. First of all I'd like to say congrads to the Polk Co. Wildcats for winning the sportsmanship award given out by the TSSAA officials for this year and also to Coach Derrick Davis. I hear his name is being tossed around for coach of the year AGAIN. Now back to you volnation, calm down. I really wish ya'll the best of luck tomorrow night and also best of luck to Meigs and Howard. It's time for all the trash talking to stop and to get down to business. Greenbrier's already worried about breathing our air, so give them more than that to worry about. If we both make it to round two, then we can really talk. Play well and Godspeed. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

My how upset you guys from Central can get. First of all I'd like to say congrads to the Polk Co. Wildcats for winning the sportsmanship award given out by the TSSAA officials for this year and also to Coach Derrick Davis. I hear his name is being tossed around for coach of the year AGAIN. Now back to you volnation, calm down. I really wish ya'll the best of luck tomorrow night and also best of luck to Meigs and Howard. It's time for all the trash talking to stop and to get down to business. Greenbrier's already worried about breathing our air, so give them more than that to worry about. If we both make it to round two, then we can really talk. Play well and Godspeed. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

gotcha catfan, Good luck tomorrow night, i sincerely mean it.....I hear Coach Brandon Derrick is being considered as Coach of the Year ... wouldn't that be great? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I am calm man. Godspeed to Whitehouse! I hope and pray for safety for all the teams, players, coaches, and fans. Even you CATFAN, believe it or not I'm not that bad of a person, I talk a bit of smack on here, but it's just talk. I'm for the KIDS!!! and they don't realize this is the time of their lives.......Hope all is safe and all enjoy the moment whoever wins or loses! All the teams have accomplished a great deal this year.....I'm of course, especially proud of Central not only because it's my home school, but because they have truly overcome many years of not such great seasons and a whole lot of bashing from folks......So, CATFAN hope to see ya next Friday night at Charger Stadium...............Godspeed, my friend

**************************GO CHARGERS***************************