11/9 Polk Co at White House

timbdp

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the players of White House, good luck, if you play the game like everyone knows you can you will not have a problem with the "POLKSTERS", play together and who cares about who you are playing they are in the way of a dream that has only happened once. Good luck to you fellas, as old Coach Honey would say lets make it up that Hill one more week. I myself would hope to see you on the practice field looking over those trees with no leaves and you what that means if you've made it that far in the playoffs. Good Luck. MP old has been #59

PLAYERS,IT'S TIME ONCE AGAIN TO REPRESENT OUR PROGRAM AND COMMUNITY.POLK COUNTIES

Q.B KEEPS AND RUNS THE BALL ABOUT 50% OF ALL SNAPS ,SO WATCH YOUR FILM AND READ......

GOOD LUCK TO THE TEAM AND WE'LL BRING THE NOISE.

Yeah, the Polk QB runs 50% of the time.........This is the best wing-t that WH has seen. Not at all like it was 2 years ago. Polk will come at you from so many different angles, it is not funny. With DD running the defense, I think that LD might be involved more with the offensive game plan with Mac. WH will have all they can handle. I know WH stopped Geenbriars wing t but this wing t offense is much more diverse. Great kicker, good special teams and no turnovers-----Polk wins 17-14.

They will have a good game if our line starts out good. They dont go without our line. Our ine should get more credit than what they do but, thats football. Lineman dont get the glory. Parker, Paynes, and Dixon does.

I agree. White House has a great line. I personally think that the offensive line is the most important thing about a football team. You have to control the line of scrimmage.

Weeeeell, the Polk football team leaves in about 5.5 hours - I'll be drafting one of the busses for gas mileage /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> - the cheerleaders and the band follow at 1pm.

Good Luck to 3A! (except the McMinn Chargers - JUST KIDDING! I want the Chargers to win too) /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

They will have a good game if our line starts out good. They dont go without our line. Our ine should get more credit than what they do but, thats football. Lineman dont get the glory. Parker, Paynes, and Dixon does.

your crazy if u think that ur team can beat the wild cats. we have a way better offense and you think your defence is so good we will see tonight. i think that you should keep your mouths shut and just play the game.