Shelbyville@Clarksville Playoff's

Golfendude

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill put it this way... clarksville is probably playing the (weekest record) 4th seed i have seen in a while.. 3-7? but dont let the record fool you.. i wanna say clarksville by 17+ but i just dont think its going to be that way... i think shelbyville is going to compete... they needa show up on defence if they wanna have any chance at all... i think it will be decided by 10 or less points

What kind of region gets a team in with a 3-7 record?

That's an easy one to answer. There are 7 teams in our region and the top 4 get to go. We beat LC, Whites Creek, and Stratford. We lost to Maplewood, Hillsboro, and Tullahoma. The top 4 go to the playoffs so there is your answer. The answer is also posted on the TSSAA board if you care to read through it.

. . . Even if they had to back into the playoffs with their feathers a little ruffled. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Boxman, I find it amusing that this portion of your comment is almost verbatim the same comment heard yesterday from one of your fellow orange&black supporters. Apparently it is not enough to be satisfied with your own team's playoff berth that you for some reason feel it necessary to knock another team's post-season opportunities.

FYI - the Golden Eagles didn't back in to the playoffs - perhaps you might read a good article on the topic:

http://www.t-g.com/story/1289086.html

How sad that you felt it necessary to come on this thread to voice your ill-informed opinion/insult under the guise of a less than sincere compliment. There are many of us that truly are happy for the Golden Eagles for their major improvement over the past several years and this being only the second year under Coach Hardy's guidance. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> GO EAGLES!!