South Pittsburg vs Trousdale County

TheLivingLegend

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upmost respect for Trousdale but you guys haven't played a team of this caliber all year. My nephew lives over in your neck of the woods and he's seen all of region 4 play and he has also watched our three games against Region 3 2a which is Boyd,Tyner.and Marion and he thinks no team can stay within 21 points of the pirates. This years team might be a little better than our 99 state champion year in my oppinion. Pirates in a close one! SP-42 TCHS-14.

You must be dreaming....... SP will be tough they always have been but don't see them beating Trousdale County by that much. I don't mind eating a little crow if I have to.... but just don't see that happening!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'm going to go a little further on a limb here...... I don't think any of the teams coming from Region 4 will get beat by that amount. I just don't see it happening buddy. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

SP has put alot of people in dreamland this year and region4 will go to sleep and might have the mercy rule envoked on them. SP and Lookout Valley are heads of the class and we all know what SP did to them.SP has put alot of people in dreamland this year and region4 will go to sleep and might have the mercy rule envoked on them. SP and Lookout Valley are heads of the class and we all know what SP did to them.

SP has put alot of people in dreamland this year and region4 will go to sleep and might have the mercy rule envoked on them. SP and Lookout Valley are heads of the class and we all know what SP did to them.SP has put alot of people in dreamland this year and region4 will go to sleep and might have the mercy rule envoked on them. SP and Lookout Valley are heads of the class and we all know what SP did to them.

Just something to think about. Have you ever played a region 4 team that was asleep? Region 4 prepares for the playoffs. After all thats what the 10 games prior is all about. To get here. When is the last time LV made it out of the first round? I think that answers who is asleep. Sweet dreams.

SP has put alot of people in dreamland this year and region4 will go to sleep and might have the mercy rule envoked on them. SP and Lookout Valley are heads of the class and we all know what SP did to them.

South Pitt head of the class? Uh yeah. that is very true. South Pitt has been teaching the class so far this year.

Lookout Valley head of the class? Uh no. They are the kid sitting halfway back with a crush on the teacher.

The fact is that South Pitt isn't gonna mercy rule them. I doubt they Mercy rule anyone in region 4. It is a big game that if both teams show up and play their best, South Pitt should win by a score or two, but it isn't like Trousdale has no chance. The only way that Trousdale get mercy ruled is if Satterfield gets lost.

South Pittsburg wins by 2 or 3 TD's. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I am sure Clint has played fast teams before. Ever heard of all that speed and no where to go? I guess last years lesson didnt sink in on how to contain speed. You are aware region 4 coaches go over the best way to bring the win back to region 4. Then it becomes all out war.

South Pitt head of the class? Uh yeah. that is very true. South Pitt has been teaching the class so far this year.

Lookout Valley head of the class? Uh no. They are the kid sitting halfway back with a crush on the teacher.

The fact is that South Pitt isn't gonna mercy rule them. I doubt they Mercy rule anyone in region 4. It is a big game that if both teams show up and play their best, South Pitt should win by a score or two, but it isn't like Trousdale has no chance. The only way that Trousdale get mercy ruled is if Satterfield gets lost.

You just told on yourself. I thought I was the only kid in the seventh grade that had a crush on the teacher. You made me feel better. Im not alone!!!!!