Cascade vs. Collinwood

FridayMainEvent

Pick the Winner  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

Yeah, I bet your right, Pred. I just saw the "blueraider" and made the assumption. I don't think Moore County actually refers to themselves as the "blueraiders" do they? I thought they called themselves the Moore County Raiders.. Were MTSU actually calls themselves the Blue Raiders.. Help me out, is that correct?

I think you are right, I don't see Moore Country referred to as the Blue Raiders. Opps my bad!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we come!! Be ready. Meet you at 6:30

Ya, tell Thelma I'm going to put her cell phone number on on the bathroom wall with the words, "For a good time call" right behind it.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Dang, Ice, tell us how you really feel!!!!!! So if I root for the Vols, I'm not allowed at your stadium? Got a funny feeling the MTSU AD would disagree with you..

Mr. Massaro has been very vocal about how MTSU can be your "local" team. I give him a lot of credit he realizes what he is up against and is trying to create a win-win for football fans. Before I get blasted I am a diehard MTSU fan and would love for more people to jump on board. But here are the facts for most people in the Midstate you are less than an hour drive from going to a game and seeing Div I Teams play. We have an exciting brand of football and I would love for local Vols fan to come out and see what Middle is all about. Who knows we may have a few of them wear out some blueraiders gear. I am a Lady Vols Fan but I love my Lady Raiders. So yeah you can be both if you really want to be.

Just a thought.

Let's go Cascade and MTSU Blue Raiders!

I realize most of the people on this website will either roll up to or watch the Vols play Arkansas. But I tell you MTSU is in the thick of things for winning back-to-back SunBelt Championships. So if you plan on just watching the Vols, how about you Tivo the game, and come down to the Boro and Watch the Blue Raiders play. Last home Game of the year, it's Homecoming and Our Salute to Veterans. So show your red,white,and blue spirit and come support Your Middle Tennesseee Football Team!

Let's Grow Blue!!

P.S. The Lady Blue Raiders play Top 25 ODU in Norfolk at 6:00 central. Tune in to 89.5 or listen live at goblueraiders.com

Mr. Massaro has been very vocal about how MTSU can be your "local" team. I give him a lot of credit he realizes what he is up against and is trying to create a win-win for football fans. Before I get blasted I am a diehard MTSU fan and would love for more people to jump on board. But here are the facts for most people in the Midstate you are less than an hour drive from going to a game and seeing Div I Teams play. We have an exciting brand of football and I would love for local Vols fan to come out and see what Middle is all about. Who knows we may have a few of them wear out some blueraiders gear. I am a Lady Vols Fan but I love my Lady Raiders. So yeah you can be both if you really want to be.

Just a thought.

Geaux Blue Raiders!!! I can't wait for Saturday!!!!!! I've got my stupid looking "Chicostasche" going lol.

Just a thought.

I guess my beef is with people who arent loyal. I grew up a Georgia fan. but since my degree say MTSU I root for MT I went to Ga. a few years back and would have liked nothing better than to see my Raiders leave from between the hedges with a W. I just hate it when people with degrees from MTSU act like its the end of the world when UT loses yet dont care that MT is right in the thick of the SBC championship race

Region 5 lets get out there and win round one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Region 5 lets get out there and win round one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Amen to that. Go Champs